Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Monday, November 15, 2010

November Blog Sale!

Hello everyone!
I'm having a November Blog Sale at Ohh... pretty! {Blog Sale}!



Who doesn't love bargains?! ;)

.
.
.

On another note, I have successfully moved to my 'new' blog! Owning my own domain now! Yay! But, since I have not finished setting up the layout, etc. I have not started blogging there yet. Hopefully, it won't take too long anymore! Fingers crossed!

Thank you all for your patience and support!
I would love to welcome you to ohhpretty.com by then! :)

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

4 comments:

izumi said...

oo lala! i hope your new blog comes up and runs smoothly :D

Fruity Lashes said...

oh my most of the stuff are already sold ^^

heartofpearl ♡ said...

u reminded me to do my blogsale too>< never get time aww hope yours went well x

나니 said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR HUNS! <3 : D Thanks for the comment! Actually I'm only wearing my Pink Crystals Super Lustrous Lipgloss on that photo! : O My lips are naturally corally and stupidly pigmented : ( boo. But yeah.. The look is rather dramatic for a night at home...

WISH U ALL THE BEST IN 2011! <3

Popular Posts