Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Haul: Chanel Summer 2010 'Les Pop-Up de Chanel' + FOTD : Instant Chic and Bikini Peach

Hi everyone, hope you all had a good start into the week! So, I got my hands on some Chanel goodies last week, which I'm going to show you in detail today! Besides the eyeshadow palette, everything is from the Les Pop-up De Chanel Collection for Summer 2010.



Chanel's packaging is so timeless and chic, isn't it?


CHANEL Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer ~ 257 Bikini Peach (Limited Edition)



Bikini Peach... what a lovely name for a lipgloss! ;)


I think, I've already mentioned several times before that I'm a die-hard fan of Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer, haven't I?


The texture of Glossimer is a bit thicker compared to lipglosses from other brands such as Dior or Yves Saint Laurent, but it does not feel sticky at all. I actually love that!


Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer ~ 257 Bikini Peach is a super pretty pinkish peach shade with golden shimmer. Depending on your natural lip color, this will turn out a bit differently. Sorry for the bad swatch! Will try to swatch it again in better lighting!



CHANEL Rouge Allure Luminous Satin Lip Colour ~ 36 Darling



Although I'm such a die-hard fan of Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer, I have to admit that I'm not that big on Chanel lipsticks for some reason. So, this is actually my second Chanel lipstick so far!


Unlike the texture of Rouge Coco, which I found rather dry, Rouge Allure has a very moisturizing texture, leaving the lips plump and decently glossy.


Love the elegant tube! Who does not love the Chanel logo, hehe...


Swatched on the back of my hand in natural light. Looks much redder than on my lips. Rouge Allure ~ 36 Darling is a MLBB color on my lips.



CHANEL Le Vernis Nail Colour ~ 517 Mistral (Limited Edition)



What more to say about this than it is a super summery pink nail color!?



CHANEL Les 4 Ombres Quadra Eye Shadow ~ 92 Bleu Célestes



I'm not sure, but did Chanel re-design the packaging of their Quadra Eye Shadow palettes recently. I've seen some have it with square shadows. Hmm, I wonder if they also changed the texture?


Actually, I was not in need of another blue palette, regarding I don't wear blue eyeshadows that often., but the sophisticated shades in Blue Célestes made me weak, haha...


The shades are: denim blue, frosty white, bright silvery blue and deep charcoal blue

.
.
.

Here is a quick look I did today using MAC Sheertone Blush ~ Instant Chic and Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer ~ 257 Bikini Peach!


Didn't have enough time to think about my eye makeup, hence I went for a quick peachy brown look with Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes ~ 04. Excuse my overly puffy eyes and the dark under-eye bags! Went to bad ways too late! (o . O)


I love how glossy Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer ~ Bikini Peach makes my lips look! The shimmer in it makes my lips look much fuller at once, hehe...! I failed at taking lip swatches today, but I will do again tomorrow, and hand it in for you!


MAC Sheertone Blush ~ Instant Chic is a really pretty peachy pink shade! I especially recommend it to fair Asion skintones! It gives you a super cute flush and instantly brightens your complexion!



Still trying to figure out how to line my waterline without ending up looking so fierce... Hmm, maybe I have to believe that lining my waterline completely just doesn't flatter my eye shape...


Hello uneven eyes! Haha... (~ . 0)

Have I told you that one of my favorite accessories are scarfs? I got this one last week. The flower print is so cute!


______
PRODUCTS I USED

BASE MAKEUP
- Dior Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer ~ 001 Ivoire / Ivory
- Estee Lauder Nutritious Vita-Mineral Loose Powder Makeup SPF 15 ~ Intensity 1.0

CHEEKS
- MAC Sheertone Blush ~ Instant Chic

LIPS
- Chanel Lèvres Scintillantes Glossimer ~ 257 Bikini Peach

EYES
- Coffret D'Or Jewelcious Eyes ~ 04
- Makeup For Ever Aqua Eyes ~ 0L
- Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara ~ black




Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

33 comments:

Makeup Morsels said...

oooh lots of Chanel. soo pretty, I don't believe I own a single piece of makeup from Chanel, but that will probably change one day. I can only resist for so long... hehe love the things you picked out, particularly the gloss. It's a lovely color on you. I don't line my waterline b/c the second something gets near it, I start tearing up like crazy. Your eyes actually look pretty even to me

lilluna5416 said...

bikini peach is calling my name!!!
the nail polish is gorgeous!

Denysia said...

Love the chanel lipgloss and lipstick! :D

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

Bikini Peach is such a cute name, I agree :D The shade is absolutely lovely and I can imagine it can be an everyday gloss that compliments everything :)

The eye shadow palette is a beauty. I love these nice sophisticated blues as well :D I do remember seeing them in squares before as well. But my brain is fuzzy so I don't remember if it was Chanel or another brand.

You look very pretty with everything you have on :D Your waterline does not look fierce! :p You look like a delicate butterfly :)

Nic Nic said...

you look so cute Jess! Just glowing ;)

I love the lipgloss on you! Im not keen on the formula personally but i think the colour looks so pretty on you.

Lovely Chanel haul!

I saw your FB question - chanel or prada - Chanel are definitely good investment!! XD

eri said...

bikini peach. i must get that!!!!
you look so chic as always! love the scarf!

Crystal said...

The chanel lipgloss is amazingly pretty and so is the nail polish! Very cute look also, rarely see you do a darker look, very chic and fashionable, I like it a lot!

Lulu said...

ooo how nice!! i am in love w/ bikini peah!!!

DANA said...

Loveeellyyy!!! ;)

Edwina said...

i absolutely love how bikini beach looks on you! :)

hannahhloves said...

my fav is bondi beach from this collection! ( :

sizbelle said...

i love love your chanel stuffs. you are tempting me to splurge again! the gloss looks really nice, but my current addiction is creamy ones with no shimmers.

very pretty look, yes i know summer coming! even though its summer all year round here!

i like the old chanel palette with those square pyramid pop up e/s ones.

Zuuchini said...

the bikini peach lipgloss is lovely!!

and the square shaped chanel palettes are for US, i think.

Catherine said...

Bikini Peach is SUCH a cute name and it looks really lovely on you, especially with Instant Chic! And ooh. I have to check out the Rouge Allures now! You're the 3rd or 4th person who's said they're much nicer than the Rouge Cocos!

Beautiful Chanel haul too. :D

coffretgorge said...

oh jess another great haul! bikini peach looks lovely! (you and your addiction to peach! hehe.) i love chanel packaging too, very very sophisticated :) i hope youre having a great week so far! :)

Sheila said...

Pretty!! I like =)

izumi said...

so luxurious! i love it :)

Anna said...

You always look so fresh, Jess! I'd love to see Darling on you lips, looks like a very very nice shade ( =should I add it to my lemming list????) Rounded Chanel quads are for Europe, I believe Americans get the squared ones! Not sure about the rest of the world, though! xx

Café Bellini - Beauty. Yoga. Kids. Life. said...

Hi! Of course I LOVE Chanel and anything with the logo on it :-D I have #7 Genius Rouge Allure, cool packaging yes!
Nice haul! i have Instant Chic, too, it looks great on you - very subtle, not too shimmery etc.

Yin said...

wow im liking chanel's summer collection, unfortunately for me, it costs a palace and a half.lol

gorgeous fotd! I can't line my bottom eye either without looking like i want to kill someone....sigh, not cut out for it at alll... we're in the same boat.

Jamilla Camel said...

Another gorgeous look! I do love Chanel...you and me both!

I actually like the Rouge Coco better than the Rouge Allure, but that's probably because I prefer lipsticks over gloss!

Leenda said...

What a pretty look! The instant chic blush looks great on you. =] The lipgloss and the lipstick are just a cute shade of pink.

Tracy said...

Amazing haul Jess! I'm glad you got the bikini peach! I wanted to get it myself but it sold out :( I love Chanel products especially their lip stuff.

Could you do a review of the Estee Lauder Mineral Powder? I've never seen this product before but it looks interesting.

Dina (XYYan) said...

Great haul! You look pretty as always too :D

Dina (XYYan) said...

Great haul! You look so pretty as always :D

Jian said...

You look gorgeous as always Jess! What are you saying about waterlining not looking flattering??? It really does suit you I think!

The lipgloss, lipstick and eyeshadow are beautiful! But you really leave me WANTING that nail polish! I feel compelled to seek out a Chanel counter right this instant!

I'm still wanting that Dior Golden Spotlight eyeshadow!!!! I didn't see it when I went into town last time. T___T

By the way, I tagged you in a 9 pose photo tag thingy. It's quite immature so I undersatnd if you don't want to do it!! xD

http://pinkfishpie.blogspot.com/2010/05/9-pose-photo-tag.html

Cris said...

Lovely look ^_^!
& I don't think you've over-lined so don't worry ;).

And yeah, who doesn't love Chanel packaging XD? Classic.

pandablush said...

Thanks!
I miss you too~
I always love ur products review.
Hmm i hardly ever really browse at chanel counter
but i def should check out the glosses!

again.. ur skin is so nice!
envy :( its winter here super dry!!!

fuzkittie said...

Bikini Peach is too pretty!!! We love peach too much, haha! LOVE LOVE your scarf, it's too adorable~~ Great haul, those cool blues will look great against your skin tone.

Tiptoe21 said...

that eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous! nice haul. And your eyes look gorgeous! i didn't notice any eyebags.

Tammy said...

The lipgloss is so cute! And so is the e/s palette! Ahhh you and your hauls lol Love the scarf on you too, Jess^^

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

i love the peach colour of the gloss you bought! need to give my Chanel glossimers more love, methinks.

Khymm (Shopcoholic) said...

i love it! the blue is so subtle..

Popular Posts