Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Love Package + Yves Saint Laurent La Laque 41 Beige Mousseline Swatch

I received a love package by the lovely Sheila of Mademoiselle Loves Beauty yesterday! Ahh, she is just such an amazing girl! I told her she really needn't send me anything, but she still insisted to! So, she shipped out the package before she left Britain.



Now look at these gorgeous goodies! She got me a Lush Soap Peeling, a Biotherm White Detox Makeup Base, a Dior pefume sample, a mini sized Dior lipgloss, a purple nail polish, a sheet mask, two mini sized Cellnique sebum lotions, and a Chupa Chups lolly!!


Of course, she also included a sweet note to the package! Look at the Rilakkuma stickers! Once I get the chance to travel to Asia, the first thing I would probably do is to shop for loooots of kawaii stickers, hehe... Just on a side note: 'Awesomeland St' haha... so cute!

Woah, I can't wait to try out everything, especially the Biotherm makeup primer! Thank you so much, Sheila! ♥

.
.
.

And finally the overdue swatch of Yves Saint Laurent La Laque ~ 41 Beige Mousseline! The lovely Tammy of tummycake requested the swatch (or did you mean to see the Tuxedo Grey shade?), so here you are! I'm so so so bad at painting my nails and even worse at taking pictures of my nails... So please excuse the slightly blurriness! But it was the best picture out of all... :/


I'm wearing two coats without top coat. This nail polish is not the smoothest to apply, and I had a hard time to even out the streakiness. The finish is not super glossy either. Yet, I think Beige Mousseline is a nice nude beige that flatters fair Asian skintones.

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

25 comments:

JordanMayTwigs said...

Aww she was so sweet to send you a love package!!

And I've heard that the YSL polishes streak a lot.
I prefer OPI personally.
Have you ever used them before??

xx
JordanMayTwigs.
<3

www.jordanmaytwigs.blogspot.com

ning * star said...

that's really nice package... I think the nail vernis color is really pretty... natural!

DSK Steph said...

The nail polish is gorgeous! I love that nude beige shade :)

Sheila said...

I'm glad you enjoyed them! The primer isn't that silicone-y so I'm hoping it won't make you itch *fingers crossed*

Lemme know if you need anything else from Asia. I found out they also have Aupres and Supreme Aupres (love their eye makeup! reminds me of Lunasol... but cheaper =D)

aretha said...

the ysl polish is so nice!! =) i love nude polishes!

Cris said...

So nice of her :D.

& Lovely nude shade of lacquer too ;).

fuzkittie said...

Aw relax bear! Hehe. Nude polishes are the best~

eri said...

what lovely goodies!!!
you're a lucky girl :)
i love that nude shade. it's always such a great go to color!

Jamilla Camel said...

Great love bomb and pretty nail varnish too!

Lulu said...

aww what lovely packages!

I really love this nail polish, it's such a perfect nude color good for everyday for sure!

LS said...

how sweet, you lucky girl. i like the ysl nail color on your hand, really flattering.

Yin said...

Sheila is so generous, I thought the YSL would have better formula for the price...

CHAIGYARU said...

very nude! i likee :D

Catherine said...

Aww, what a lovely package!

Love the YSL polish on you! I really need to find a pretty nude like that!

Jess, I just ordered Chanel's Illusion d'Or nail polish - it's going to be my first Chanel nail polish haha. It's just so, so pretty though. But I have to find a nude to layer it over! And for P&J 02 also, which I still haven't been able to wear yet! My nails are usually all stained from wearing all different colors lol...

Rainy Days and Lattes said...

I love the nude color :) So soft and pretty!

Let us know how the Biotherm works out :D I'm sure it will be spectacular as all their products are great!

Oshiya said...

I love the nail polish... It's so nude and neutral. Unfortunately, with an instrument I play, I can't wear my nails long and it's better to not wear any polish at all.

shaynaJo said...

hey dear, nice and lovely package there, she's a saint, hehehs.
oh, and the nail polish, I think it's the perfect nude shade.. very pretty on ur skintone =)

Nic Nic said...

awww thats very sweet of Sheila! Enjoy the package!!

love the nude nails, so pretty!

Askmewhats said...

The Beige polish looks pretty but sorry its streaky to apply, I've always thought high end nail polish brand would work really well! Guess I was wrong!

Lydia said...

isn't it? it's the perfect nude! And it's so moisturizing everyone wanted to steal it! ahah I love those lipsticks!

The nail polish is gorgous! I adore nudes!!!

Makeup Morsels said...

aww this is such a nice package! The nail polish looks great against your skintone. hope you're having a good weekend!

C'est moi, Cecilia ♥ said...

thank-you darling! and aw what a cute package! :)
i hope you've had a wonderful week and i think the nail color looks wonderful on you.

xoxo

gio said...

That was so sweet of her! Enjoy your new goodies!

The nail polish looks very pretty!

izumi said...

oo lala! perfect shade for mannequin hands :D

fuzkittie said...

Got to love the Dior base! :D Lovely peachy cheeks, I wanna pinch them! :]

In my last post, I was using mostly flash for photos, except for that one where I was pretending to be super fair, that one was natural lighting, haha.

Popular Posts