Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Outfit of the day + Love Packages!

I noticed, I haven't posted any outfits for a very long time. Well, actually because I'm wearing pretty much the same boring clothes most of the time, which I don't wanna bore you with, haha...

Since I bought some new clothes for spring recently, I thought I'd just show you what I wore today! Note: you can click the photos to enlarge!

white shirt: benetton | beige knit top: benetton | belt: benetton
jeans: one green elephant

This straight-cut jeans is my favorite pair at the moment! I've heard that very light-colored denim is the fashion must for the coming summer season!

I haven't found the perfect pair yet though. I feel that light washings tend to make me look (more) corpulent. Ahh... I really have to start doing some work-out or some exercises at least to get fit for summer, haha... :p

Isn't the pale eggshell color of the belt lovely?


So, just a very simple and casual everyday outfit. Not that I don't love wearing cute, romantic clothes, but clean outfits are probably the style I'm feeling the most comfortable with, and flatter me the most I think.

I got two love packages a while ago, which I procrastinated to show you. So, the first package is from the lovely Akisa!


She sent me a some sheet masks, some sweets, a lip balm that comes in a beautiful vintage designed container, and a pair of her gorgeous hand-made Marakai Earrings! You can purchase this earring and more adorable jewelry at Akisa's Etsy Store!

Thank you soooo much Akisa for the lovely goodies! ♥ The earrings are so dainty and classy! I'll wear them in a look very soon!

The second love package is from the lovely Catherine!


I asked her to help me getting the Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Buffering Lotion, and look what that girl bombed me with! Three packs of very cute tissues, a Revlon lipstick, a Revlon lipgloss, a HIP eyeliner, an Ulta nail polish and a pa nail glitter.

In addition to all these lovely goodies, she sent me a bunch of delicious teas, which I've already stored into my tea larder at once, hehe... Honestly, I was touched beyond words! Thank you so much, Catherine! Huuuugs! ♥

Wooo... I actually did three posts within this week! I'm very proud of myself, haha... :) Have a great weekend, everyone!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

27 comments:

izumi said...

aww! gotta love love-packs ^__^ how sweet! love your belt, the color is so pretty!

coffretgorge said...

love bombs are so sweet! :)

i love your belt jess! :)

Askmewhats said...

the belt looks gorgeous! your outfit is simple yet very classic! :) Love the stuffs you got :) Have a great weekend Jess!

LS said...

such a cute outfit. it looks perfect on you. too bad that benetton closed a lot of stores here in the US

Catherine said...

OOOH, cute outfit!! I love the belt it goes so perfectly with your shirt!

And awww, am so glad you like everything. :D

eri said...

cute outfit! :) girl, i don't know what you're talking about having to do exercises! you are thin! =)

i'm loving all the posts, btw ;p

ning * star said...

nice outfit... I love the color combo, is really soft!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Thanks for sharing Jess, I like your belt :) beige is the hottest colour for this spring :)

Dina (XYYan) said...

love your outfit and those love packs are really sweet! :)

bowsnhearts said...

Ooo you look good in denim!

It must be so fun to get all those love packages! I got a package from my bestie in Singapore lately and it consisted of OPI nail polish! I was so happy!

Anna said...

You look so sweet! Simple but polished, that's the kind of look I favour too...I live in jeans! Does the Mor lip balm taste good? I've always been curious about those, the tins are so cute! Lovely love packages...I bet they made your day when you received them! Have a great weekend, xx

Lakshmi said...

I LOVE your outfit!! Its so pretty and elegant!! What was the make-up like? :)

gio said...

Your outfit is very nice. I love the belt.

-elle♡ said...

those love packs are so cutee :) your belt is love

Vanilla said...

nice love pack!hehe

Nic Nic said...

love the jeans :) enjoy the love pack!

mayaari said...

love the beige top & belt - you look casual and chic!

what a sweet package from Catharine - she's such a doll :)

Jess said...

Lakshmi:
I had very simple neutral shades with my Lunasol Lighting For Eyes on my eyes, peachy cheeks and lips! ;)

Juli said...

Love the outfit! I definitely like those jeans.

amynaree said...

love your outfit, so simple and chic! cute love package :)

aiyoh said...

oh! I love layering clothes too!=D the cute belt made your simple outfit trendy and chic, I like it, very feminine,,,I love the stuff you got too(enjoy=D)take care...

Anita (*swtexcape*) said...

nice outfit! love the soft beige colour of your shirt, it definitely looks perfect for Spring :)

so sweet of Catherine to send you those goodies! xx

Tammy said...

Hey Jess! Did you get a new layout?? I really like it XD and your OOTD is nice, the colour is really unique I think^^

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

i love the low belt and the top. they are so lovely for your nice tight jeans.

Sofie said...

Very nice outfit! I like the jeans alot ^^
Oooh, can't wait to see what you think of the revlon stuff! I heard good things about the lipstick! ^^
Nice love packs you got too:3

Sherry said...

love the outfit

acutelife said...

like the belt, cute color :)
and love packages are the best, they brighten up your they dont they?

Popular Posts