Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Monday, March 22, 2010

Mini Haul : Yves Saint Laurent, Shiseido + Swatch of Chanel Le Vernis 505 Particulière

Hi everyone, this is just a super short haul post, since I'm not feeling too well today due to my monthlies.

Oh, and just to keep you informed, I'm super happy with my skin condition lately! I haven't changed my skincare routine, nor changed anything that would affect my skin. Yet, my skin has become pretty clear (besides the acne scars on my chin area), smooth and well hydrated lately. The redness on my cheeks has also diminished a lot. Yay!

But now onto the two goodies I got last Friday!

YVES SAINT LAURENT Blush Variation ~ 18 Coral Sand


I know, I know... every time I get a new item, I can't stop drooling over, haha... but isn't this blush just adorable? It's the cutest pastel peach blush out of my peach blush collection. The texture is velvety smooth.


As you can see from the swatches, YSL Blush Variation ~ 18 Coral Sandthis blush consists of a matte peach shade and a bright flesh-toned peach with a pearly finish to it. The pigmentation is definitely there. Applied with a light hand, it creates the cutest pastel peach flush! Oh my god, I believe, I'm totally neglecting my love for pinks, haha...


SHISEIDO Luminizing Satin Eye Color ~ GY 913


I haven't bought a mono eye shadows for quite a while now, ever since I got hooked on eyeshadow palettes, hehe... Why did I decide to get GY 913? I have been searching low and high for the perfect dark stone grey eyeshadow to do neutral smokey eyes with. I think, I might got it now!


GY 913 is a dark stone grey with some brownish hues. It has a satiny texture with some fine shimmer to it. Since I haven't used it yet, I can't tell if it is definitely the color that I was looking for, but we'll see...


CHANEL Le Vernis 505 Particulière



This swatch is soooo overdue... Sorry for the delay, but I've been avoiding painting my nails, since my cuticles were extremely dry and shabby lately.

Isn't Particulière a stunning color? It's my favorite nail polish of the moment! If you knew how bad I am at applying nail polishes - especially darker colors! But Particulère applies super super even and absolutely streak free! It's opaque in one coat. I have one coat on here (no top coat).

Expect a longer (and hopefully more interesting) post from me again soon this week! ;)


Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

26 comments:

lindah said...

This is pretty! I can imagine that it looks gorgeous on your complexion :) I see it comes with a highlighter-ish shade for your cheekbones too ^_^ Can't wait to see this in a look!

eri said...

pretty colors!!! i love the blush, and the gray shadow is really pretty too. i love the fine shimmer. can't wait to see a look!

Denysia said...

I love the YSL blush! It's such a nice color! :)

lilluna5416 said...

lovve the eye shadow !!

LittoMokaa said...

Hey lovely!
Love the blush & the mix of finish! Thanks for sharing ;D

Love,
-S

Edna said...

The YSL blush looks so pretty and soft :)

Leenda said...

I love the nail polish color! =]

stellarvixen said...

i want thosee nail color! particuliere with a shade of grey!!

niceeee YSL peachy blusher..

Catherine said...

Aww, sorry to hear you're not feeling too well. Are you drinking hot tea? That always helps me during that time of month. Hope you feel better soon!

The YSL blush is just TDF! Soooooo cute! Can't wait to see you wear it in a FOTD. :D

The Chanel nail polish (I can't spell it off the top of my head LOL) looks AMAZING for one coat!!!! Beautiful!

PS said...

just wanted to let you know that i've been a subscriber to your blog for a bit and now have made one! I enjoy your detailed pictures!

Blair said...

For some reason, I prefer pinks over peaches... Jess, care to change my mind by showing Coral Sand on you? ;)

Lipstick on the cup said...

I really like the nail polish color! It's gorgeous...

acutelife said...

I like the YSL blush! :) looking fwd to an FOTD with it ;)

Dina (XYYan) said...

I love peach blushes too! and the nail polish shade is really pretty :D

Jamilla Camel said...

Those colours are dreamy! Nice haul.

Hope you feel better soon!

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

i tried those shiseido new e/s before i left malaysia. but i was disappointed...

i like the look of your YSL palette though. it's been some time since any YSL palette tickled my heart.

Tamtam said...

Dear Jess,

Would you do a FOTD wearing that blush? Looks soo pretty!!

Thank u for ur lovely post!!!

Tammy

superwoolu said...

the blush has such pretty shades! also i cannot believe that is only one coat of nailpolish... it's so clean and streak free!

Jess said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! I'll surely come up with a FOTD using the blush soon! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi

OPI has a similar shade to tis chanel color. bought both simply luv them

cheers loraine frm singapore

Kittynail said...

That nail polish is sooo gorgeous! Love it!

Check out my blog too if you want :)

Nic Nic said...

the YSL palette is BEAUTIFUL!! plz do a look with it :D the nail colour is perfect!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Hope you are feeling better and yay to good skin! Super nice haul...I heart your YSL blush. =D

coffretgorge said...

my gawd thats a lovely blush! peach is so appropriate for the summer weather we have now. i wonder if they sell it here. hehehe ;)

thanks for the NOTD! it looks so cool on you, beautiful color indeed :)

shaynaJo said...

hi jess :)
i've been looking for the perfect dark grey eyeshadow too! and I think this shiseido satin eyes looks just perfect. I might go get one for myself, haha...
btw, nice haul there and that grey nail color suits ur skintone alot. Very pretty <3

izumi said...

the eyeshadow color looks so pretty!

Popular Posts