Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Friday, January 8, 2010

... first post for 2010 : quick update + blog sale!

Hello everyone! Please don't mind the uncreative title, hehe... I wish everyone a belated Happy New Year and all the best wishes for 2010! I hope everyone had great holidays with the family and friends!

As for me, it has been an awful time due to stress (both physical and mental stress) at work. On top of that, I've been having a bad cold for about four days now... argh! So yeah, I'm glad that the most stressful time of the year is pretty much over now. I wished, I weren't involved in a gastronomy business, but well...

So that's it for the quick update!
Lastly, I wanted to let you know that I'm having a new blog sale, selling some nice goodies again (by Guerlain, Givenchy, SUQQU, etc...)!
Click here for going to my blog sale! Thank you!

Coming back as soon as I'm feeling better, ladies!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

15 comments:

Zuuchini said...

that's a relief that you're fine now!! happy 2010!

eri said...

happy new year jess!!!
sorry to hear you're so stressed out...hopefully things will get better soon! i miss your posts.

xSplendidStar said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR JESS!!!!!!!

Aww I really hope you get better soonie!

xxx

innerchild said...

Happy new year and get well soon, Jess! :)

Babybubblz said...

hope u feel better!
happy 2010!

Catherine said...

Happy Belated New Year!! :D

Hope you feel better soon though!! Take care! :D

And aaaahhhhh - I am so tempted by Bronze Dore & especially the Dr. Brandt but I am supposed to be on a no-buy right now! D:

sizbelle said...

hope you get well soon! miss your FOTD...

so you're the Jill Stuart eye jelly big fan, aww i need more to make my collection complete haha

Lydia said...

Hi Jess. Happy new year, and get well soon honey!

Jamilla Camel said...

Happy New Year!! Glad that you're better!

P.S. I am coming to Austria at the end of January, but I don't know where yet! I will let you know!

Sheila P said...

Happy New Year, Jess!

Hope you're feeling better soon. Is it snowing in Austria right now? Hope its not as bad as England right now, haha.

I'm coming to visit Vienna sometime in March/April-ish, I hope I can meet you in person, let me know if you're interested =)

~tHiAmErE~ said...

awww
i hope you feel better asap,hun!
*hugs*

goolduck on the blogsale!
have a happy weekend

Jess said...

Aww... Thank everyone for the caring words! Love ya all!

Catherine:
I totally know how it feels when bring on a no-buy, hehe...

Jamilla:
At the end of January? I really hope we can meet by then. Let me know about the exact day and place then, oki?

Sheila P:
Oh, of course I want to meet you in person! March/April should be great (I won't be in Vienna in February due to semester break). I'm so excited!

Mona said...

happy new year!!!

Sheila P said...

Hey Jess!

Yup, I'm thinking March/April-ish when its warmer, lol. I'll let you know specifics when I get my flights booked, hehe. Erynn designed my blog layout for me! She's so awesome =D

Oshiya said...

hi jess,

thnx for the compliment. i used mascara to basically give my lashes a lift. i heard that it's less damaging than curler. have u heard of fiberwig mascara? i think i'll try that one next. they said there're little fiber than extend your lashes.

i hope u feel better soon.

Popular Posts