Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Monday, January 25, 2010

FOTD : Soft Peach Look with Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes 04 + Flower Ring from Shanghainese Dumpling

Hello, how was everyones' weekend? I hope, a good one!

Today, I did a Soft Peach look with my brand new Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes ~ 04 palette that I bought from Mihoko Shop. This palette is from the Coffret D'or Spring 2010 collection, which was released in December 2009 in Japan. It was Jenn's swatches at Beauty Moogle Zone that intrigued me, haha...

The postie delivered it this morning. Yes, I have bought some more items from Mihoko! I'll show you the whole haul in my next post! Of course, I couldn't wait doing my makeup with it at once, hehe...


Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to take down the steps, since I was again in a hurry to leave the house. Since my eye makeup is very simple most of the time, I wonder, if you still like seeing my step-by-step picture tutorial. It would be great, if you let me know! ;)

I'm very impressed by the Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes palette! I think it has the silkiest texture and finest shimmer out of all Japanese palettes that I have tried. The shadows apply like a dream, namely super smooth. Also, 100% no powder fall-outs! So, texture-wise I do think it's even better than all my Lunasol palettes.


I bought some hair ties from Ena from Shanghainese Dumpling, and she gave me this really adorable flower ring as a gift. Isn't it just adorable? She has really cute and romantic accessories in her blog shop! Go visit her blog, if you like this style!


This palette is gorgeous for everyday wear, since the colors are very soft and on the neutral side. The peachy shade in the middle is so beautiful - makes the eyes glow! I'll post swatches and more details about Jewelcious Eyes ~ 04 in the following post!


This looks more like "Ouch, I'm having toothache!", haha... Sorry guys, I'm not a pro at modeling! ;p

The Maquillage Face Creator 3D ~ 66 (my second item I got from Mihokoshop) looks soooo natural. I love the soft shades and the extremely fine texture and shimmer, which gives me a really soft glow on my cheeks. I used the two sided brush that is included, and it works pretty nice!

I knew I had to get this blush ever since I saw it on ♥ FUZKITTIE ♥. Now, I wonder, why I didn't get it earlier? Another product I'm in love with now!


A close up of the eye. Again, you have to believe me that the colors look much more vibrant in real life.


And also a closer look at the flower ring. I think this is the cutest ring I have so far. Thank you, Ena! I love it!

______
PRODUCTS I USED

FACE
- Dior Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer ~ 001 Ivoire / Ivory
- RMK Powder Foundation EX ~ 101

CHEEKS
- Maquillage Face Creator 3D ~ 66

LIPS
- Lunasol Full Glamour Lips ~ 01 Shiny Coral
- Chanel Lèvres Scintillance Glossimer ~ 121 Beige Guitar


EYES
- Coffret D'or Jewelcious Eyes ~ 04
- Maquillage Dramatical Gel Liner ~ BR 652
- Shiseido Lasting Lift Mascara ~ black
- Dior Diorshow Black Out Waterproof ~ 099




Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

32 comments:

~tHiAmErE~ said...

you look gorgeous,girl!
you look so flawless

& that ring is divine
she's so nice to include that ring
^_^

littlewing said...

The new Coffret D'Or palette looks so pretty! :D I love looking at your FOTDs, but I can understand how time consuming they can be to photograph. :)

e.motion in motion said...

Beautiful! :D You pull off the natural look so well, and you have such flawless skin!<3

glimmeringmetal said...

very clean fresh look!

xoxocathy

lilluna5416 said...

oh the new CFDior palette is so pretty!!!

Askmewhats said...

your skin definitely looks gorgeous! I love the total look and your ring!!!! So pretty!treb

acutelife said...

Loving how the color turned out on your skin, I believe it is much better in real life too :)
and cute ring!

viickietoria said...

gorgeous! ahh cute ring. my camera washes out the color of my eyeshadow looks too:\

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Thank you Jess, for posting the picture of the ring :) this is lovely on you :) I'll include some more gifts for your next purchase :)

xbbkay said...

i LOVE your ring, it's so cutee!

LS said...

Please do share your tutorial when you have time. I understand how time consuming when doing blogs. BTW, I also have the eye palette but havn't used it yet =)

sizbelle said...

thanks for tempting me on this palette haha... maybe i should try coffret palette as you mentioned its better than lunasol.

your look is so princessy! love the ring too.

blushforyou said...

Hey Jess ^^

Your looks may be simple but I personally still like seeing your step by step process so I can see the original color before you blend it. Anyway...the palette looks really great on you! One of your most gorgeous looks yet. The
The Maquillage Face Creator 3D ~ 66 does look really natural on you...you've tempted me to buy it :|:|

<3 xo Jess

izumi said...

gah! i missed out on yet another blogsale! :P hahaha.

SUPER pretty look! <3

Lulu said...

omg that's such a stunning palette! and Ena is so sweet to give you that adorable flower ring :) Can't wait to see what else you hauled at Mihoko's!

Shop N' Chomp said...

Jess, you always look so pretty! I adore that ring from Ena. *^_^*

PixyEla said...

You have such nice and natural FOTD's/EOTD's, I love them all!! ^^
The flower ring is super cute, that's nice of her to give it to you as a gift!!

Jian said...

Love the Coffret D'Or Palette and the Maquillage blush is sooooo pretty!!

Wow, better than Lunasol? Definitely worth checking out then? I think if I remember correctly, Coffret D'Or isn't as expensive as well, right? O__O

The ring is SOO cute!!!

So envious of your always perfect skin! My skin is hideous at the moment, hence lack of FOTDs xD

Tammy said...

you always look so sweet and cute in your photos! hehe the ring is so charming :)

miss wiggle said...

Lookin' lovely my dear! Coffret D'or = SUPER LOVE.

ning * star said...

aww, that palette is beautiful! even Sir Kevin from Queen TV show is raving about it. the rings, so spring-ie!

Jamilla Camel said...

You look so flawless and adorable! Love the ring!

jojoba (My Makeup Reviews) said...

your skin is so clear that makes me want to touch you! :p and you look like a princess for sure. i love the look and the cute ring!

MilknCookiie said...

The Coffret D'or palette is so sparkly and pretty. I prefer shimmery eyeshadows over matte colors because my eyes are very flat and shimmery colors help give my eyes more dimension. Hehe.. I really want to get my hands on a few Japanese eyeshadow palettes!

In terms of texture and pigmentation, which ones do you recommend? I've been lusting after the Shiseido Maquillage Alexander Wang palettes. ~D:

Oh, and I don't know what's wrong with our comment box. I'll try to fix it asap. (Hmm.. maybe I should try changing the setting to pop-up like yours?)

♥ Milk

Jess said...

Thanks everyone for the sweet comments!♥

Shanghainese Dumpling:
Thank youuu!

blushforyou:
Ok, thanks for the feedback! I'll try to take down the steps of my eye makeup as often as possible! ;)

Jian:
I just got looots of spots around the mouth area too, argh! (x . x)

ning * star:
Oh really? Thanks for letting me know! ;)

Catherine said...

What a beautiful FOTD! Jess, you always look so polished and elegant! & aww, the ring is so cute! I think I actually have one like it in silver! :D

gio said...

the ring is so pretty! And nice look too!

Sheila P said...

You are so gorgeous!!!!

I can't wait to see you in person... whenever I get my travel plans sorted out =D

Popcorn said...

Yes you do look gorgeous! haha
ohhhh the new Coffret Dor palette!
I have been wanting to see more reviews on it before i buy it myself. haha. It looks stunning. I wasn't very impressed with the accent shiny eyes series from them. But I'm pretty sure that they are improving~ so i was wondering if overall the palette is better than Esprique Precious. Because the Esprique palettes are my favorite. and if CD can surpass them, then i am soooooooo going to buy it. hahaha Thankies~

alien man?! said...

So! Cute!!! and OMG I want that ring xD

Has anyone ever told you that you have the cutest smile ever?! I want to om nom nom you

Jess said...

alien man:
Aww... thanks for the most lovely compliment ever! :)
And no, no one told me before, haha...

lindah said...

The flower ring is so cute :D I want one!

Popular Posts