| r e v i e w |
Usually, I don't pay much attention to drugstore mascaras, since I'm a confessed high-end cosmetics consumer (yes, I admit, it's one of my bad habits...). But, don't get me wrong, I don't say that drugstore cosmetics are bad, it's just my personal favor.
But today, my sister somehow convinced me to come with her to search for a good drugstore mascara. You know, I was skeptic. I wanted to do her a favor and thought "okay, then let's give it a try!". So, we went for the MaxFactor Lash Lift Waterproof Mascara this time.
I chose the waterproof version, since I found out that non-waterproof mascaras always tend to weigh my lashes down, instead of holding the curl.
Thank you, Jen (from A Beautyful Sentiment) for this helpful tip!
- its' classical wand is neither too big, nor too small, hence catches the lashes nicely
- does volumize naturally and lengthens a bit
- doesn't smudge
- held my curl the whole evening (I had it on for about 6 hours today)
- easily removable with an eye makeup remover for waterproof makeup.
- good price/performance ratio
- does what it claims
At this point, thanks to my sister for convincing me, hehe...
My next drugstore mascara to check out is going to be the MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara.
Do you have a favorite drugstore mascara? I'm really curious about yours now! Do share with me, okay?