Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone "MERRY CHRISTMAS"!
I hope, everyone spends happy holidays! I'm really sad that I didn't manage to do another holiday look, for I'm back to hometown again for work during the whole Christmas holidays of more than two weeks... argh! Thus, I'll be lacking in time to blog, so please bear with me, my dear readers and friends!

Oh, by the way I'm thinking of holding my second blog giveaway to thank you for your support. Aren't you already excited about it? Hehe... Hope to be back as soon as possible! Love you all!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

24 comments:

Linda Phuong Tran said...

Merry Christmas =).
Have a good one.

X

Anna said...

Merry Christmas lovely Jess! A big big hug, xx

eri said...

merry christmas jess!!!!

hope you have a great holiday. sorry you have to work :(

Denysia said...

Merry Christmas! Yay for another giveaway! :D

Dina (XYYan) said...

Merry Christmas Jess :)

Oshiya said...

Merry Christmas!!

Askmewhats said...

Merry Christmas :)

p chan said...

Merry Christmas Jess!!! :)

Uinisan said...

A very MERRY CHRISTMAS to you sweetie and hope you have a great day with close ones :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Happy Christmas, and be sure to rest!!

Catherine said...

Merry Christmas Jess!! :D :D :D

alien man?! said...

Merry Christmas, sweetness!I look forward to the giveaway!

Jian said...

Merry Christmas Jess! Hope the weather's nicer where you are! It's very foggy here..=_=

Yin said...

merry christmas Jess, Stay warm and eat lots. =) x

Alisa said...

Merry Christmas from your follower! =P
Have a wonderful holiday Jess!

gio said...

Merry Christmas!

Mary in Wonder said...

Merry Christmas to you too! All the best wishes!~

birkinbagbeauty said...

Merry Christmas! Keep the pretty alive!!!

Tammy said...

Merry Christmas Jess!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too :)

MiuMiu said...

hope you had a merry christmas and happy new year! =)

Iyah said...

Happy holidays as well ^_^

Lulu said...

Happy holidays Jess!!! Hope you had a great Xmas and happy new year! <3

lindah said...

merry late christmas :)

Popular Posts