Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mini Haul : Clarins Hydra Quench Cream-Mask, YSL Rouge Volupté + My first DSK Jewelry Piece!

First of all, I want to thank everyone who left a comment on my previous post about my haircut and especially for the recommendations. I sincerely appreciate every single feedback - thank you!

And today, it's just another mini haul post, which I seem to have nearly every week, hm? (^ o ^)


CLARINS Hydra Quench Cream-Mask



I got a few samples of this mask, and it turned out to be so appropriate for my skin. So, I finally got my hands on a full tube. I'm not a big fan of cream masks usually, since most of these feel just too heavy and leave a somewhat greasy residue afterwards, even after rinsing it off with water, which I can't stand.

But this cream mask is soooo good! It instantly hydrates and soothes my skin. My skin feels super soft, revived and calmed everytime I indulge in it. It has a flowery scent to it, which I find very calming too. It's the best hydrating cream mask that I have come across so far.


YVES SAINT LAURENT Rouge Volupté ~ 26 Tender Peach



Yay, my second Rouge Volupté! My sister got this color a while back, and I just adored how it looked on her, so I had to get one myself either, hehe...

Rouge Volupté 26 Tender Peach is probably the prettiest real peach lipstick I have discovered. I'd say it is a more cool toned peach color that incredibly flatters fair Asian skintones! Also very good choice for pigmented lips, but that's the case with all Rouge Volupté lipsticks anyhow.


Here is a quick swatch on the back of my hands. It might look a bit more orange on my skin, but it really turns out to be a beautiful peach on my pigmented lips.

Onto my very first DSK Jewelry piece, that I received last Friday! Of course it came in pretty red gift box. Steph, can I have a pink one next time please? Haha... Now, guess what is inside!?


Tadaa... it's the Swarovski Moonlight Crystal & Bow Dangle Earrings! Please note that my photo doesn'tfully do it justice! It looks so much prettier in real! Again, I'm blaming the bad lighting!



It seems I got addicted to DSK Jewelry, because my heart screams for more! (^ -^)

Expect me wearing this pair of earring and the YSL Rouge Volupté in my next FOTD post!


Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

30 comments:

amynaree said...

great haul! I really need to get my hands on some YSL lippies, keep hearing great things about them.

The DSK earrings are so cute.

Sheila P said...

DSK creations in general are so cute! I'm saving up for an Everything bracelet... haha

DANA said...

that's a nice colour of YSL Rouge Volupte!! i have to check it out now.. hahaha...

=D nice haul!


http://blushfully.blogspot.com/

Shop N' Chomp said...

Lovely haul! Those earrings are adorable. :)

Tammy said...

The YSL lippie is so cute! And the packaging is so elegant too :)

Beauty Snap said...

Ooh nice haul!! I'd love to see the lippie on you and the earrings! Love DSK :) And the cream mask sounds luscious.. moisture is so important in wintertime

sizbelle said...

ur swatch on the YSL lippy is really nice... really peachy.

DSK, i ordered mine 1st item from steph just wks ago, which is now only the way tooo...

Lulu said...

great haul!!!

aww pair of earrings is SO cute!!!

Connie De Alwis said...

I have the Clarins mask too and it's pretty good! Nice lippy color! :)

Catherine said...

Lovely haul! Can't wait to see your next FOTD :D

Popcorn said...

I love the color of the lippy!! it is really pretty!

Jamilla Camel said...

That lippie is gorgeous!!

I am addicted to DSK too!

I think the cream mask is a good one for winter, when even oiler skins become a bit dehydrated.

Blovet Beauty said...

Ysl lippies always look so gorgeous!

Askmewhats said...

I haven't tried any Clarins skincare :) thanks for the post!

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

great haul! I love the YSL peach lipstick.. ^^ and the DSK earrings is so cutee.. ^^

MilknCookiie said...

I always like reading your haul posts. You have such great taste. ^^

The Clarins Hydra Quench line seems so interesting. I went to the Clarins counter the other day and tried out their serum and it did feel very nice.

♥ Milk

Uinisan said...

absolutely loving that peachy YSL lippie colour... i'm def liking the colours they put out but they must be tried on before purchasing...coz the colour turns out differently on everyone's lips compared to when you just see it with your naked eye...hehehhee... can't wait to see you have it on :)

Jessying said...

Indeed clarins masque so nice ! nice smell too !! very additive all their hydraquench range

acutelife said...

the YSL lipsticks are real pretty T.T I really want to get some but I have sooo many lip products already...do they have pinky peach color too??coz I dont think I look good with peach color (although peach is such a pretty color for lipstick)

miss wiggle said...

That lippie is gorgeous - I think I'll try it out next time I'm at Sephora. Hopefully it turns peachy on me too! hehe ;)

Daituf said...

I tried the Clarins masks on my hand and it felt really good! But i thought maybe it's coz my hands are so dry...
oh no...tempted to buy again...
:S

gio said...

Nice haul! The earrings are so cute!

Anna said...

I love these, up there with Dior's Serum de Rouge! I have #3 ultimate beige but was lemming #13 peach passion after seeing it in one of Eki's videos (yeah, because we're totally similar, Eki and I!!!), but now that I see #26...well...not sure which one I prefer...perhaps I should get both??? HAhaha! xx

Jess said...

Anna: #13 Peach Passion is a gorgeous color as well! I know that, because my sister has it too. She actually owns #13 Peach Passion and #26 Tender Peach, hehe...

So yeah, it seems you should get both of them! :p

xSplendidStar said...

OHMYGAWD! I loveeeeee those earrings! I seen them on the dsk site but I wanted the pearl ones. Not sure if she still sells it though >_< But they are adorable and can't wait to see them on you! :)

xxx

lindah said...

aww, first dsk! I got some a while ago, but I'm trying not to keep buying more because I don't wear jewelery often lol :) I LOVE the lipstick! I have really dry lips so I don't think it'll work well with my lips since they're not "plump" all the time haha!

Jess said...

acutelife: Yes Rouge Volupté is available in pretty pink colors!

You gotta check out
#7 Lingerie Pink (light creamy pink)
#9 Caress Pink (muted raspberry pink) and
#19 Frivolous Pink(mid-tone pink with blue undertones).

These are all awesome pink lipsticks! <3

DSK Steph said...

ooh the YSL lipstick you picked out is beautiful! *wish lists* lol ^_~ Glad you like your earrings! ;D

Jian said...

Waah! I should definitely check that masque out! I use the Clarins hydraquench moisturiser for very dry skin but sometimes find it's not quite enough for my REALLY dry patches ><

And that lippie is so gorgeous!

fuzkittie said...

Nice nice! Do you like this cream mask even better than the Caudalie one?

Popular Posts