Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

FOTD : Natural Green Smokey Eyes with Esprique Precious Dress On Shiny Eyes C-4 + Love Package!

You see!? I couldn't wait any longer to wear my brand new Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupté 26 Tender Peach and the DSK Swarovski Moonlight Crystal & Bow Dangle Earrings! Today I decided to go for natural smokey eyes with the gorgeous Esprique Precious Dress On Shiny Eyes palette, which I LOVE!

I feel like green is one of the most flattering colors on me. What do you think?



Look at the DSK Swarovski Moonlight Crystal & Bow Dangle Earrings! So pretty and cute! Must definitely get some more pieces soon, hehe... If you haven't discovered DSK Jewelry yet, you have to check it out! All jewelry pieces are just adorable and reasonable priced!


A close-up of the earring (and of the super big spot on my chin, haha...). Ouch! (; _ ;)
Love Pu Pu Cheek in orange today to add freshness to my complexion. If you are looking for a natural orange blush that flatters fair skintones, this is the right choice! This blush is very pigmented, so always apply it with a light hand!



Again, the camera totally washed out the colors. Believe me, the they look much more vibrant and darker in real life than in the photos. Fuz is so right! The green shades in Esprique Precious Dress On Shiny Eyes C-4 are so unique. It will probably stay my favorite green palette forever, hehe... (^- ^)


Rouge Volupé ~ 26 Tender Peach is simply the prettiest peach lipstick out of my collection! Although I'm more of a lipgloss and sheer type lipstick person, I really like the opaqueness of Rouge Volupté. Unlike other opaque lipsticks, Rouge Volupté never looks dull and matte on the lips, yet smooth and velvety.

But make sure, you apply a bit of lipbalm or lipgloss either underneath or on top of it. That makes sure, it doesn't accentuate the lines, if you have drier lips.


Now you wanna see a close up of my lips, don't you? (^ _ ^)/


I applied my holy grail lipbalm underneath, which is Clinique Repairwear Intensive Lip Treatment (go here for reading my review!). It adds a subtle shine to the finish.


Oh, in case you wonder the shimmery golden eyeshadow on the inner half of my lower lashline, it's the one from the Lunasol Blooming For Eyes ~ 02 White Gradation palette. I also used it above the greens to blend out the colors a bit. Totally forgot to picture it. :')

______
PRODUCTS I USED

FACE
- DIOR Diorskin Sculpt Lifting Smoothing Concealer ~ 001 Ivoire / Ivory
- BOBBI BROWN Skin Foundation SPF 15 ~ Warm Ivory 1
- DIOR Capture Totale High Definition Radiance Loose Powder ~ 001 Rose Lumière / Bright Light

CHEEKS
- KEVIN BEAUTYMAKER Love Pu Pu Cheek ~ orange

LIPS
- YVES SAINT LAURENT Rouge Volupté ~ 26 Tender Peach


EYES
- ESPRIQUE PRECIOUS Dress On Shiny Eyes ~ C-4

- MAQUILLAGE Dramatical Gel Liner ~ BR 652
- HELENA RUBINSTEINLash Queen Wat
of Mascara ~ 01 Rich black



Guess what! I got a surprise love package from Singapore! I was doing my makeup, when the bf came home from grocery shopping, and handed me the package. I was like... oh my gosh! Who on earth loves me?! (^ . ^#)

Look what she bombed me with!


This pink dotted pouch is adorable... the fabric feels super nice! She totally knows my taste, hehe...


Another super cute pouch with bears on it! Kawaii...!


This is a pouch for tissues. The fabric is again really nice, and I like the color a lot!


Lastly, a girly and romantic comb and pocket mirror in Anna Sui style! You would look in vain for cute things like this here in Austria. Wanna go to Asia!


These all came from a friend that I got to know through Poupeegirl actually. Thank you, thank you, thank you WY!!! I love everything!


Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

45 comments:

Beauty Snap said...

Lovely FOTD! I love esprique precious.. too bad I didn't buy any shadows, should have~ And the DSK ribbon earrings look so cute on you!
Hehe and I saw you wrote HG but "holy grain" ^_^;
I bought those Anna Sui-esque products in Daiso in Japan too, so cute and affordable! You got a lovely package

lilluna5416 said...

the peach YSL is GORGEOUS on you, i saw it in the store and was in love. I have this same palette but have yet to use it bc i am not sure how to use green =\ thanks for the great idea on how to use the green one!
i gotta go back for that lipstick!

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

youre sooo pretty and cute!! nice look dear!..very clean

Christina said...

Hi, I only joined your blog a few days ago, love the fotd you're very pretty :)
I'd love to buy a YSL rouge volupte, I think I'll put it on my xmas list.
Those pouches are adorable, I love the pattern on the tissue holder one :) x

sizbelle said...

your lip color is really nice like you described. the dsk earrings are more lovely on you than by itself! i wish mine would arrive soon...

you mean austria doesn't have any cute stuffs for sale?

Catherine said...

Gorgeous FOTD!! I love how the YSL lippie looks on you!!! I wish I could find a color like that for me (I think it would be too light on me...)! And I think the green/golds are beautiful on your eyes. =) And lol... now I am interested in the Pu Pu Cheek blushes all over again! LOL.

DSK Steph said...

Jess! You look so pretty! The makeup selection is beautiful! The cute lil bow blush is so cute! You make me want to try Bobbi Brown!

Would you mind letting me use your photo in the near future? :D Let me know <3

stellarvixen said...

ohhh so pretty!you looked so posh...
you're right about green on you! suits ya skintone

hopefully i can snag some esprique palette from HK!

YSL lippie rocks!so pigmented

Denysia said...

Love the look! I want to buy the beautymaker blush now! :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Gorgeous FOTD! Green and peach are fantastic colours, and the Rouge Volupte is to die for!!
What a sweet love bomb!

Blair said...

I so want this palette! Unfortunately, EP didn't bring this range into my shores (just because it's older hmph!!!)

Georgina said...

Jess, YSL RV tender peach looks GORGEOUS on you! u got me lemming thats for sure, and i just bought a shu uemura x tsumori chisato moon peach lippie. hahaha ^_~

Daituf said...

Esprique Precious!!!! First Fuz, now you!!! It's so hard to resist when you two keep raving about it...and make it look so gooooood...T___T
Do you know how many times I've put it in my online shopping carts? Then taking it out coz it's expensive, and I already have eyeshadow palettes in every color... and no not need one more :S
That mirror and comb looks like Anna Sui...that's acceptable in Austria, no?

Lydia said...

you always look so elegant!

The lipstick is totally your color!
Love it!
And those earrings are just so cute!!!

alien man?! said...

Sweet FOTD! I was looking forward to seeing the YSL lip on you and it does not disappoint. That eyeshadow quad is on my wish list now dammit.

[ miss hazel ] said...

"Another super cute pouch with bears on it! Kawaii...!" I have that pouch too!! BUT....isnt that bunnies instead of bears? :( LOL

p chan said...

i agree that the green shadow is perfect for u! come to think of it, i dont think i own any green shadows myself! hahaa.. That ysl lippier is sooo pretty too! too bad YSL pulled out of SG recently :(

Jess said...

sizbelle: Yes, Austria dosen't have any tüte stuff for sale. :/

DSK Steph: Of course I don't mind! I feel so flattered actually, hehe...

miss havel: Haha... I asked myself the same question! Bunny or bear? Decided that these were beats at last, haha...

Lavender said...

Jess

You look great in this FOTD, as always.

Ceecile ~Priscilla Clara~ ^^ said...

love the green on your eyes! ^^
you look so pretty! =)
the comb and the mirror are totally cute, I wanna find the similar one but in pink, hehe..

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Yes I do agree with you I think green look very nice on you :)

Becks said...

nice! I like green too, yours reminds me of NYX's khaki, very flattering!

Jian said...

Wow! Super pretty! By the way, where did you get the Beautymaker blush thing from? The tin is ADORABLE and you're right, it does look quite pigmented too!

I totally know what you mean about the comb and pocket mirror. You wouldn't see them in the UK either!

MiuMiu said...

this looks cute on you, i really like the lip color =)

Shop N' Chomp said...

Super cute stuff! *^_^* Jess, your FOTDs always look so natural and pretty. Love DSK! Those earrings are so cute.

amynaree said...

what a pretty fotd!! the peachy cheeks and lips look so cute on you

shy said...

Oh, i LOVE this look, so beautiful and romantic! And the pouches.. sooo LOVELY! <3 Wanna HAVE! hehe..

LilliChantilly said...

Pretty look! And I love that YSL lipstick on you, it looks gorgeous <3

izumi said...

very cute package ^___^

lindah said...

I'm loving the pu pu cheek! I want one :D I think this look really accentuates your eyes nicely :)

mayaari said...

lovely FOTD :) I've been lemming that eye palette for months, haha - it looks nicer every time I see it! the YSL lippie is a great shade on you!

purple snowflake said...

HEy hey...
I like ur blush + lippie match.. looks good..........

that blush really suit you i think. and HOw do you make ur lips look so soft and kissable?? LOL

and the pouches are cute.. *i want too* LOL

Jess said...

Thanks everyone for leaving me such kind comments!

purple snowflake:
Hmm... I just apply my hg Clinique Intensive Repairwear Lip Treatment twice a day - that's it what I do to care for my lips, hehe... Fortunately I don't have problems with very dry lips! ;)

Mandy said...

Hey Jess, you look gorgeous with the makeup and the lip colour looks so adorable on you! Just wondering where do you get the Esprique palette from and how do you like the Dior concealer?

Oshiya said...

Anna Sui accessories are super cute.. i bought a lot of her mirrors.

Becky (everyday makeup) said...

i must agree, green compliments you very well. Th camera always washes out the color so i always set my camera in macro mode. it helps a little to bring out the colors.

by the way, you have very gorgeous lips!!

CherieamourXO said...

My lovely Jess!!! I miss u!!! That is a really soft and pretty smokey eye!! I loveee ur Anna Sui mirror and comb!! It looks so chic and classy! Hope u are doing well and keep the posts going! I will be reading! ;) <33333

Blovet Beauty said...

really pretty FOTD~ i think the rabbit pouch is so cute!!

Mona said...

i always want to see your lips!!

eri said...

i think i missed this post when i was on my trip! i love the green! you look fab! :)

and those lippies! you have great lippies!

and what a great love package! :)

Jian said...

Hi Jess~

But your skin looks so clear all the time!! XD Actually chrysanthemum tea by itself is pretty good, because it's like "cooling". I always have it after eating deep fried food, and other super oily things.

Green bean soup sweetened with those blocks of sugar look like lumps of ice(almost) from chinese supermarket is also really good. =)

Clearly Beautiful Blog said...

Beautiful post, and the pouches are all lovely too! I just stumbled on your blog and loving it so far. :)

http://clearlybeautiful.blogspot.com/

Music said...

Yes, I think green looks great on brown eyes. Silly me didn't find this out until few years ago. :D

fuzkittie said...

wow your poupee friend loooves you!! Hehe, missed reading your blog! :D Looove those greens on you~~~ You're still pretty as always! <3

Sassy J'adore said...

Pretty look! Luv the peach lipgloss.

Popular Posts