Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Friday, October 2, 2009

Haul from Mihokoshop : Lunasol Autumn 2009 Loot

Yay, my order from Mihokoshop finally arrived! From ordering until I received the package, it took about 1 1/2 weeks, so I have nothing to complain. Will certainly not be the first and last time me purchasing at Mihokoshop, hehe...

I was dying to get my hands on some stuff of the Lunasol Autumn 2009 collection, cause it's just an amazing collection. And of course, because I'm such a big fan of Lunasol, hehe...

So, ladies (and gentlemen)... may I present you my Lunasol Autumn 2009 loot? \(^ . ^)/ Starting with an overall picture with the unopened items of course!



LUNASOL Star Shower Eyes ~ 02 Medium Night


Swatches


Maybe you already know that I love greens. So how can I skip on this palette? Actually, I was a bit disappointed to see that it indeed has similarity to Lighting For Eyes ~ 05 Khaki and Blooming Eyes ~ 02 White Gradation, anyways, I don't regret having get my hands on it. As I'm sure the colors will suit me, hehe...


LUNASOL Star Shower Eyes ~ 03 Dazzling Night


Swatches


You can see it is not a blue palette as assumed from the look at the colors, but more of a gray one with blue hues. Just one word to describe this palette - brilliant!


LUNASOL Star Shower Eyes ~ 04 Star River


Swatches


Usually, I'm not big on purple palettes, but I really love this one, since it's more on the dusky purple side rather than intense. The perfect cool toned purple palette to me.


LUNASOL Contrasting W Eyeliner ~ 02 Olive Green


Swatches


This eyeliner is said to be the most lasting one ever, and yes I agree! I tried it out today for work, and it is definitely 100% smudge proof. Totally love the consistency of this liner - it is neither too soft, nor too hard. Very comfortable to use. One side is a matte color, the other is a glittery one.


LUNASOL Full Glamour Lips S ~ 30 Medium Beige Rose



On my lips...


It's a natural rose color with golden shimmer to it. I've been looking for such a color for a long time already, so yeah - I'm glad this color turned out like this. Very elegant and sophisticated. The texture is not as watery and glossy compared to the Full Glamour Lips S lipsticks, but still smooth.


LUNASOL Nail Finish ~ 36 Shining Deep Black


Yeah, that's actually it about my Lunasol Autumn 2009 loot! Hope you liked it. Now, I still want to get Star Shower ~ 05 Close of Night (I think, I'll pass on 01~ Start Of Night, since the colors seem to be more warm toned) and some more of the Contrasting W Eyeliners. I'll probably order it in a few weeks.

Hopefully, I'll be able to come up with some looks next week, when I'm finally back to Vienna again for Uni! Of course, I haven't forgotten about the requested product reviews either, hehe...!


Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

37 comments:

sizbelle said...

wow, you got 3 palettes from lunasol at one go... thats great, can you compare and tell me which one to get coz i luv them all but its too much to own.

The eyeliner mini review really tempt me alot, especially when you say 100% smudgeproof! i want that one and olive green look so nice.

Can't wait for your FOTD!!

Stacieee said...

Omg so pretty!!! your hauls are always so good jess!!

Eva said...

nice palette!! and lippy

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

You're making me so jealous of your Lunasol haul, everything is perfect I love the purple also the blue.

Aicha Amano said...

those are freaking beautiful! I can only have Lunasol in my dreams.

Breathtaking lipstick! Its awesome on you

Popcorn said...

wow! those are really pretty! I still need to try Lunasol palettes...Nice post!

Askmewhats said...

oohh that's a lovely package ! just looking at the haul with boxes ..gave my heart a li'l leap! So pretty

Beauty Snap said...

Ooh love Lunasol!
I'm trying to refrain from buying for a while.. at least from non discounted items hahaha :)
Trying to be a cheap skate is hard..
I'd love to see your EOTDs soon!! Looking forward to them. The green palette is actually really beautiful, but I agree there may be some other similar palettes with same color scheme.

izumi said...

VERY nice haul! i'm quite jealous xD hehehe. and i love that lip color!!

Joey said...

I waiting this collection to be release in Malaysia!

p chan said...

so pretty! i'm so tempted to get the star river palette now! too bad lunasol is sooo expensive! >,<

Atsugari said...

Very Pretty will u do some eye looks with the palettes in the future? The nail polish is pretty too did you paint it on yet?

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

i love your lips.. so moist... the lippy looks great on u ... Dazzling Night and Star River look gorgeous..

Diane said...

Oh la la, gorgeous lipstick! Great palettes I like all the colors you choose. That lipstick looks hot on you!

Chenni said...

nice haul. I'm eyeing that medium night palette now. such a pretty green palette which I don't have.

amynaree said...

nice haul, Lunasol e/s palettes are so pretty :)

Katrina said...

Nice haul! I love all the goodies!!

eri said...

What a great lunasol haul!!! I think I have to try that eyeliner! Hey...I noticed you were selling your lunasol foundation...did you not like it?

Jamilla Camel said...

Very impressive! Can't wait to see you wearing it all!!

Catherine said...

Wow, what an amazing haul! :D Can't wait to see your FOTDs!! :D

Angela said...

Hey i just found your blog and I love it a lot

the LUNASOL collection is so pretty
I saw someone wear that black nail polish and it looks amazing

also come check out my blog
http://sparklemidori.blogspot.com/

Munchkin said...

I just love the dazzling night and star shower quads. they're so pretty ^^.

Jess said...

sizbelle: Out of the Star Shower Eyes I would say, 03 Dazzling Night and 02 Medium Night. For a neutral palette, I'd recommend you the Lighting For Eyes 04 Neutral (which I haven't purchased yet, but definitely will soon, hehe...)

eri: Yep, I sold my Lunasol Water Cream Foundation, because the coverage was a bit too much for my likings. I prefer sheerer finishes. ;)

xSplendidStar said...

Such a great haul! Heard so many raves on Lunasol, so I really want to a get a palette from there! Love the star shower light, I'm sure it will suit you :) x

gio said...

Great haul! The palettes look gorgeous and I love that lip color, it looks great on you!

Anna said...

Oh Jess, I've been trying to resist buying Lunasol stuff, but it's getting really hard now, seeing all these lovely palettes! I can totally understand why you got all three...why choose??? And that nail varnish is to die for! xx

Shopn'Chomp said...

Lovely loot! That nail polish color rocks!

Babybubblz said...

And the autumn season offically begins haha. 03 and the lippie look gorgeous!

fuzkittie said...

Oh Star River looks amazing! I cannot wait to see it on you!!! What an awesome haul!!! <3 The green one looks great too, wish I could have all of them, hahaha.

Jess said...

Anna: Haha... 'why choose' you got it! Seems like we are soulmates, huh? (^ - ^)

fuzkittie: Yep, all the Star Shower Eyes palettes are amazing!

Nat said...

All of those products are so lovely~!

kuri♥ayu said...

What a nice haul! My favorite is the Dazzling Night palette.

May said...

Great Lunasol hauls! I love the nail polish:)

Toothfairynotes said...

the lunasol pallette looks amazing!

*loves*

lindah said...

my favorite is the olive green palette :) I think it would compliment you well! I also have a olive green eyeshadow but I don't know what to pair with it! lol :D I need a pre-coordinated palette ahha :X

Hana aka acutelife said...

I love the water eyeliner!!oh, so tempting to buy but I still have a full size liner to use -.-" great haul as always jess!

Autumn Masquerade said...

Hi Jess,

So glad your Lunasol arrived safely! Thanks for the swatches! The green eyeliner looks very nice.

Popular Posts