Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Monday, August 24, 2009

Jill Stuart Mix Blush 05 Pastel Peach + My favorite belts at the moment

I finally got my hands on a Jill Stuart blush, yay! Fuz helped me to get it from Mihoko Family quite a while ago. Thank you! I heart it!



Jill Stuart mix blush compact ~ 05 pastel peach. A very sheer and natural color - perfect for daytime and for creating soft and cute looks. Isn't it adorable?


The case is sooo princess-like! Like a piece of jewel, hehe... yah, that's Jill Stuart! The retractable brush is amazingly soft unlike most of the brushes that comes with blushes. I'm impressed. Not only does the packaging look beautiful, the quality is definitely there! Thumbs up! ;)


Now, onto something different than makeup, haha... Accessories! I love belts. I think belts definitely primp a simple outfit. So, today I'm going to show you my five favorite belts at the moment.

I'm not really satisfied with the photos I took... simply didn't know how to place the belts to look good, haha... but anyways!

Beige belt with a big buckle by Mexx:
very simple - casual with jeans, and elegant with business outfits


Brown multiple-row leather belt with little balls by Mexx:
so cute - has a somewhat vintage touch to it


Yellow patent leather belt by Benetton:
very simple and clean - I love the pop of color, I think it looks great with simple white shirts


Black used look leather belt by Zara:
casual and cool, isn't it?


Grey hunting calf belt with gold rivets by Zara:
elegant and feminine - beautiful with blouses


Have a great week ahead, everyone!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

28 comments:

Dana Yoshimizu said...

Nice belts & gosh that blush is super cute! ^__^

Christine said...

I love the belts and the blush looks so pretty!

MilknCookiie said...

Cute belts! I like how they are discreet, yet fashionable. I was never a fan of the big buckle trend years back. Huge buckles with bling bling rhinestones have never been my thing. lol.

Ah, I wish I could afford Jill Stuart items. The packaging is just to die for!

Oh and I ordered the Lunasol Water Cream foundation today. I'm so excited!! :D

♥ Milk

Jamilla Camel said...

That blush looks divine!

Cute belts!

eri said...

i think that is the cutest jill stuart blush color i've seen!

cute belts!!! i love the zara one! :)

♥~ WinWin ~♥ said...

omg... i wanted the blush sooo soo much .. esp the brush tat comes with it~ haha :)

Luv,
winwin

AngelicBB said...

That blush is gorgeous ^_^
I like the brown belt you have!
I own 0 belts hahaha :/
I need to get one...

Shopn'Chomp said...

Very nice belts and that blush is just so pretty :D

Catherine said...

Ahh, you too now!!? I can't wait to see a FOTD with you wearing that blush! I have lemmed the JS blushes for so long now lol. I will probably cave soon.

Very nice belts too! I need to start building up a collection of my own. I can't find my only one currently! T_T;

fuzkittie said...

Yay loove belts! I would buy every one of the belts you have, hahaha. Love your taste. I especially loved the second belt, it's too cute! I don't have anything like it. Hope you're enjoying that pretty blush!

*Nehs* said...

super cute blush!!!!!! and it has cute brush too!

♥akisa♥ said...

my fav is the gold studded belt!! i want to find one like it~

Popcorn said...

Oh gosh! That is a beautiful blush! I'm saving up $$$ to buy it too! Just so gorgeous!

Askmewhats said...

I really love Jill Stuart packaging! so luxurious!

Girl! Recently I've thrown away a lot of my old belts and is shopping for new ones! you've got great collection, thanks for sharing!

Hana aka acutelife said...

Aww I love your belts :D my elder sis is an avid belt collectors too :D I usually borrow from her since I don't have many

May said...

Aww... what a pretty Jill Stuart blush? I want to get it but, I'm currently on no buy. I need to wait until I hit the pans (project 10).

Nice belts collection. I like all of them:]

lindah said...

I like that first belt you showed! It's cute & very simple :) and dang... I'm gonna have to save up for this blush! It's so pretty.. I would love to pull that out of my purse LOL xD

Purple Strawberry ♥ said...

All this rave about Jill Stuart is making me drool! Gotta save money! >.<" LOVE your belts!! They are so versatile and chic!

gio said...

That blush looks gorgeous! Love the belts too!

birkinbagbeauty said...

the belts are absolutely sophisticated, very tasteful.
I also adore the 05 blush a lot, as it would make the most wonderful peach flush with a hint of pink....
ohh, lucky girl with all your new items.

Lipstick on the cup said...

This blush is sooo cute! Perfect thing for the Princess like you :)

izumi said...

ooooooo how pretty!! it looks sooooo luxe xD <3

and i'm loving all of your belts!

Cindy said...

Oeh, I'm jealous!

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Wow that blush is soo pretty, I love JS blushes their colours show so nice and pretty, you will love it for sure :)

MiuMiu said...

i just got a new jill stuart blush too! and gosh darn..it's so pretty! i was kinda sad to use it cuz i didn't want the pattern to be brushed away.

Purele said...

LOVE everything jill stuart!! the packaging is to die for!

Tine said...

Ooh the multiple-row leather belt is pretty!

Daituf said...

Cool, another Jill Stuart Fan.
So expensive tho isn't it? Know any place to get it cheap?
Feel free to check out my blog! I'm a newbie...

Popular Posts