Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

First Mini Blog Sale on Ohh... pretty SALE!

Happy weekend everyone!
I just opened my first mini Blog Sale on Ohh... pretty SALE! Check out the items! ;)



I will probably leaving for visiting my parents on Wednesday next week, so I can take orders until Tuesday (and of course when I'm back again).

Happy Shopping and have a great weekend!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

6 comments:

Sassy Jadore said...

aw...only to Europe? Sadly, I don't live there so that means I can't buy anything. Those are some lovely items ur selling. =)

Hana aka acutelife said...

Lovely items for sale jess!! I hope you sell them all off quickly! And have fun at you parents' house :)

Jenn said...

Nice sale!

I held back and only got one palette from Lunasol fall (purple one, of course). I do want to try the eyeliners too.

♥~ WinWin ~♥ said...

oh.. good luck in selling~ :) hello kitty palette? i missed tat range~~ :(

Luv,
Winwin

poppy'sbeauty said...

hi. i emailed you already.
let me know how much the HK pallete cost and the mac mineralized blush cost in USA dollars; thanks.

ona jewelry said...

That gloss looks pretty!

Popular Posts