Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

R E V I E W : Beautymaker Love Pu Pu Cheek

I got my two lovely Love Pu Pu Cheek blushes last week, but totally forgot to show you, hehe... I got it from Beautyeshop (thanks, Jamilla!) Actually, I ordered four of them (two in pink and two in orange), because my sister also fell in love with them, when she saw the picture of it on the website. So, I got her both as well!

The packaging AND the name are soooo cute... Love Pu Pu Cheek - the cutest blush ever!



It comes in a little jar with a little ribbon puff in it. I prefer applying it with my MAC 165 brush.

Both colors look kinda scary in the jar, hm? They are both quite pigmented, but the soft and silky texture is very blendable, so you need not worry to end up with clown cheeks at all. Apply it with a light hand, and natural cheeks are ensured!


I can't wear warm and too orange colors on my cheeks, but this color is great. It doesn't look too orange on my fair skintone at all. I'm so glad, I got my hands on it. If you are also very fair like me, and looking for an orange blush that still looks natural, you must grab this! Very flattering for fair Asian skintones!

I haven't used the pink one yet, so I can't tell, how I like it. I hope, it doesn't accentuate my redness even more. Of course, I'll let you know, as soon as I have used it. Also be sure, I'll use them in some coming FOTDs! ;)

That's it, ladies. Have to have a catnap now! ZzzzzZz...

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

Don't miss my GIVEAWAY!

42 comments:

Old Cow said...

NO more enabling missy!!! LOL

~tHiAmErE~ said...

it looks so cute!
the tin can with that pink ribbon..
reminds me of hello kitty

& you're right about it looking scary...especially the orange one..
lol

Cris said...

They actually remind me of the Hello Kitty ones ;D...
But I love this packaging too, it's so cute ^_^!

Christine said...

I'm so jealous. I haven't gotten my hands on the PuPu but the colors looks great :)

Shen said...

those are really pretty! love the packaging!

smmmitten said...

you are so sophisticated... i've always noticed that even your cosmetics seem to only come in lovely or demure packaging! even the mundane products like skincare and eyeliner!

Shantee said...

Lovely review!
I really like the orange one!
Can't wait to see your up coming FOTD'S using these blushes! :)

HT said...

I have the pink one! I thought about getting the orange one but I was afraid that it wouldn't show up on my skin. A lot of orangey/peachy shades don't show up on me. :( The pink one is great, though!

Denysia said...

Thank you for doing the swatches for beautymaker's blush! I'm going to purchase it soon! :)

CamRenRai16(SHOBE) said...

ive been wondering about this pu pu cheek blushes,the colors are nice and the packaging is cute,The NAME is cute as well PU PU!! hehe

KRYSTAL said...

omg! those are so cuuute! reminds me of mac's hellokitty tippy and fun&games!

Shopn'Chomp said...

Very nice swatches!

Blair said...

These blushers are ohh so pretty!

p-chan said...

i have this in pink too! the puff is just too pretty to be used! i kept it away in it's little white box! hahaha, used my MAC 187 instead. the blush is easy to be over done, esp. for the pink! so a skunk brush is best for application :)

DarlingV said...

Those are SO CUTE!

amynaree said...

the packaging is so adorable!

izumi said...

i agree with yasumi!!!! hahahaha. they're so adorable!

Edna said...

The packaging is so cute! I'd totally get them, but i have too many blushes :(

eri said...

They are so cute!!! Can't wait to see how they look on you!!!

A View from the Edge said...

I have the Love Pu Pu in Pink and loving it :) I felt like a kid playing with a mini-blush :) Sooo cute :)

Yin said...

i wannnt. =)

How much were they?

fuzkittie said...

Yes they're the cutest!! <3

Sher said...

hi there! came across your blog fomr soneone else's, I forgot who!
wow I think I need that! how cute is the packaging??
you need to do a look using these :)

MiuMiu said...

i never knew there was an orange variation to this blush. can't wait to see it on an fotd =D

Meri L said...

The packaging is very cute, but it's very small -.-' I also dislike the color.

blushforyou said...

Hey Jess! oh wow so cute! I want to see you wear them! haha :P How's the hair growing out coming along? I'm contemplating cutting my hair even shorter!! haha its so refreshing!:P xo

mint said...

so cute! i want to try the orange one =3

Catherine said...

Hehehe, those are so cute, especially with the little puff! I really like the orange color - it looks very much like my MAC Nuance, which is one of my favs!

*Nehs* said...

wow! uber cute!! love it! you have so much kawaii stuffs Jess!

missJUJU said...

Aww, those are SO cute! I love the packaging!!

Sofee said...

those are the cutest blushes I have ever seen!!

Stacieee said...

yup gotta love the pupu cheeks

Zwala said...

super cute..n higly pigmented..
i always luv BM's packaging..they are simple, cute n elegant..
n ooh..im goin to join ur giveaway..:P

Oshiya said...

pretty color... btw MAC is re-releasing 226 brush with Colour Craft collection now.

Katrina is a Princess said...

Ugh those blushes are soooo freakin cute!! I have to get my hands on some of them! I can't wait to see you use them in your LOTD's!

Louie said...

wow the package is super cutie.. pls make FOTD using this blusher :)
thnx!

♥akisa♥ said...

excellent photos!! Can't wait to see it on your FOTD!

gio said...

These are so cute! I love the packaging!

Aradani said...

such pretty colors! i really want them but i feel like i have those two shades already =[ i'd just be buying for the packaging hahaha so cute!

Askmewhats said...

I've seen them around! Wow nice to see swatches, the packaging is indeed super cute and the name too!

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

theyre very cute! nice swatches :D

aniegeek said...

Um, so, I decided we were sisters in another life.

I don't love warm colors on my eyes sometimes, and also much prefer coral-y colors to pink blushes!

The blushes look really pigmented, and you really can't beat that cute packaging, hee!

Popular Posts