Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Haul July 28th : SUQQU and MAC

I received a package from the UK yesterday! So, what did I get? Two SUQQU Blend Cheeks, the MAC 226 Brush and the MAC Mineralize Blush in Handfinish. Jamilla helped me out (again) to get my hands on these goodies. Thank you, Jamilla! I should remunerate her for being my personal online shopper, haha... I count myself so lucky!


I got seduced by Fuz to get the SUQQU blushes, because of her heavy raves, hehe... now, I can't stop being in love with them, 'cause she is so right. The SUQQU Blend Cheeks are such amazing blushes. The color, the texture, the subtle shimmer, the sheer color payoff - everything is just perfect to me. The Blend Cheeks creates the prettiest natural flush on my cheeks ever.

SUQQU Blend Cheeks 05 Kasanebeni


On the left it's a pale yellowish highlighter color, on the left it's a smooth tan color, that is perfect to be used for contouring. It looks dark in the pan, but it very natural and not muddy at all when applied.

With flash


Swatch: I applied two layers, otherwise you probably won't really be able to see the color, haha...


Actually, I wanted 03 Shanarimomo which is a lovely bright pink (yes, I saw it on Fuz' blog, haha...), but it was not available at Selfridges, so Jamilla picked up this color instead. Thanks to Jamilla's great taste, I own the prettiest peachy pink blush now, hehe... I LOVE it!


SUQQU Blend Cheeks 04 Yanwaricha


On the left it's a pale yellowish highlighter color, on the left it's a smooth tan color, that is perfect to be used for contouring. It looks dark in the pan, but it very natural and not muddy at all when applied.

With flash


Swatch: I also applied two layers here to make the colors visible in the picture



MAC Mineralize Blush Hand-finish (Colour Craft Collection)


Swatch: a bright pink color with lots of golden shimmer


It reminds me of Dainty (a Mineralize Blush as well), but Hand-finish is a bit more pink-ier and more shimmery, whereas Dainty is more of a rosy pink color with a subtle glow to it.

That's it. I hope you enjoyed this post. I promise to come up with looks using these goodies as soon as possible! ;)


Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

Don't miss my GIVEAWAY!

29 comments:

Shopaholicgirl said...

great haul! all of the products are really pretty :) i want those blushes!!

Hana aka acutelife said...

I heard many good things abt suqqu brand, n they look divine!! Can't wait to see it on your cheeks :D

miemiemie said...

i like how there's a pattern or imprint on the bronzer one :) nice haul

MilknCookiie said...

I also watched Fuz's video about the SUQQU products. I really want to try out their foundation. It looked so nice on her!

You are so lucky to have a personal shopper. :P

Milk*

Zuuchini said...

The SUQQU blush looks really nice!! Not really a fan of that mac blush msf. Actually, not a real fan of colour craft collection. I swatch all the items and it seems bit chalky to me. And seems like it's all about glitter/shimmer.

Aradani said...

ahhhh such pretty cheek stuff! i'm trying so hard not to buy any since a lil goes a long way, but you're seducing ME. hahaha sometimes blogging is a chain of seduction/enabling.
do you find the mac mineralized blushes to be too shimmery? that's the usual complaint i seem to hear about them, which is why i never really looked at them. but the swatch is so pretty!

miss wiggle said...

JESS! You got the blend cheeks!! *goes to heaven*~ They are so lovely! Please let us know how the contour shade works for you~ Contour colors are always tricky business for me. :)

PinkyKathy said...

Suqqu blush looks really nice. ^_^, but they are so pricey. >.<

aniiita89 said...

ouu makes me wanna try the SUQQU blushess..lolz...i tried to get the MAC ones but they were all sold out here for noww :P

Diane said...

Oh your so lucky, how nice of Jamilla to help you out. Great choices on the blushes. The SUQQU blush looks amazing, can't wait to see some FOTD using it. =)

Beauty Snap said...

Aw Jamilla's help again hahaha ;)
Very lovely colors, so sophisticated! Loving it..

Jess said...

Thanks everyone for your comments! <3

Aradani:
Haha, yeah I also thought like you, but ever since I started blogging, I wasn't able to get not tempted. Definitely, blogging is a chain of seduction! :p

Zuuchini:
Hmm, I do really like the Colour Craft collection for some reasons, hehe... I think the colors of this collection are lovely. But yes, it's all bout shimmer/glitter, but I'm a fan of everything shimmery/glittery. ;)

MilkNCookiie:
Yeah, Im so glad to have met Jamilla - she is a gorgeous woman!

Miss Wiggle:
I wll let you all know how the contour colour works out for me for sure! ;)

A View from the Edge said...

Yay, another haul! Can't wait to see you do a look with the SUQQU blushes =)

♥akisa♥ said...

ohhh i want to get my hands on Suqqu too!!

Juichia said...

Yayy SUQQU blushes!!! Can't wait for your looks with these!! <3

izumi said...

oooo yay i have dainty xD hehee. but hand-finish looks great too! thanks for that little blurb comparison, hehe.

Catherine said...

Ooooh lovely haul, Jess! I'm so excited to see the blushes on you in future FOTDs! I don't really do any contouring... maybe I should experiment with that hahaha. Now I'm kind of sad I skipped MAC Colour Craft hahaha...

Zoe said...

Love ur haul,I have always heard good things about SUQQU..looking forward ur FOTDs..^^

MiuMiu said...

the blushes are prettttyyy...hope to see these on you soon =D

Edna said...

Nice Haul! The Suqqu blush looks really nice :)

Rebekkah said...

these are sooo pretty!! i cant wait for you to do a look using one of them :)

Shanghainese Dumpling said...

Lovely Haul...I love that Mineralized Blush, I wonder what's it like on face, could you do a tutorial with how you apply them ??

gio said...

Nice haul! The blushes look so pretty!

Amanda K said...

I've been hearing good reviews on the brand SUQQU, makes me want to try some too.

lindah said...

so lucky you get a personal shopper! :D and I want that 226 brush and the dainty blush :)

☆Anastacia☆ said...

Very nice haul! Very lovely warm toned shadows! Great stuffies!

Jamilla Camel said...

I can't wait to see you wear your Suqqu blush...they look so nice now you're making ME lemming!

Sofie said...

I love that mac blush you got! ^_^

Sush said...

ooh love the blush! :) too bad i really dont like the shimmer to them though but nice haul! :)

Popular Posts