Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

For Lunasol Fans : Swatches of Lunasol Quads

Happy mid-week everyone! I'm during break right now, and I just wanted to share a link with you that I got from a lovely friend from Singapore. I get to know her through Poupeegirl, since she knows that I'm a big fan of Lunasol, hehe... Thank you, AhCapp!

Go to this site to see swatches of all Lunasol eyeshadow quads! Enjoy! ;)

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

Don't miss my GIVEAWAY!

10 comments:

jenna said...

Great swatches, thanks for the link!!

♥akisa♥ said...

Thanks! I wish she swatched Orange Gradation too.. I found more orange/peach shades on her site.. I'm even more confused now on whether to get Orange Gradation (Blooming Eyes) or Beige Orange (Skin Modelling Eyes) or Light Variation (Noble Shade Eyes). Do you know which Lunasol range is the most pigmented?

Old Cow said...

I saw this!! I think it is amazing and waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay sooooooooooooooooooooo tempting!!

smmmitten said...

ooh! which ones are your favorites? do you prefer lunasol over esprique?

Catherine said...

Wow - thanks for the link! I am so tempted to get two of the Sheer Contrast Eyes now...

Jess said...

smmmitten: Hmm... that's a tough question, hehe! I think, I like both brands, but Lunasol has a wider range of palettes to choose from. ;)

fuzkittie said...

That is so cool!!

gio said...

Thanks for the link. The swatches are beautiful!

innerchild said...

Hi Jess!!!! How have you been! I'm back on Blogger from a 3-week hiatus. And omg, thank you for the link for the Lunasol swatches! How did she made such perfect circles xD Does she own like -all- of the palettes. That's incredible!

saintangelius said...

Ah! This is very useful. Thank you very much!

Popular Posts