Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Finally... New Header Banner!

Hello everyone! This is just quick post about my new header banner. It was finally a sunny day, so I used the opportunity to take some pictures for creating a header banner. Actually, I wanted to do that long ago... so yeah, I finally made it today! ;)



Oh, and maybe you have noticed, I have the summarizing feature [ READ MORE... ] on my blog now. Actually, it took me ages to do this, but I failed time after time. I was clueless and depressed... o_O

At this point many many thanks to Innerchild, Fuz and Zwala. They all helped me the HTML problem I had. Now, it finally works properly. They spent so much time on it just for helping me out, can you believe? They are awesome! I surely couldn't have done this without their help. THANK YOU! <3>_o

Happy blogging!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

18 comments:

Diane said...

I love the new header!

applecider918 said...

Your header is really pretty! I love the colors of the makeup in it... really soft and feminine

Beauty Snap said...

Oh so pretty (<-LOL i wrote that without realizing it was your blog name then went back to write this)! Zwala, Innerchild and Fuz also helped me too but I have yet to change my layout!! I'm planning to do so next week once my school is over. They are such sweethearts. Anyway I'm so in love with your pink/nudy colors.

Shopn'Chomp said...

Lovely! :)

Jamilla Camel said...

Great Header! It's nice to have blogger buddies who are also great in the HTML department as well as beauty!

eri said...

ohh...pretty! ;p

i love it! it's so bright and pretty! just like you!

i'm a total idiot w/html, hence my blog layout is a standard one they give. hahahaha.

good job!!!

AbcGrrrL said...

Love the new banner! I gotta work on mine soon!

LT said...

I like it. :-)

izumi said...

cuuute! :)

man you make me wanna make a new header too.. ahaha. but i'm so lazzzzy...

innerchild said...

Congrats on the 'Read More' and the banner! The banner makes me drool. Omg, Lunasol and Chanel together in one pic xD

my_makeup_mania said...

Like your new head banner! The necklace looks so cute!

Zwala said...

omg..pretty..
ooh so pretty..!! lovely banner, high quality n pretty colors.
n yeah its ur blog name as well..!! so it deserves the name :)

Female_intuition said...

I like the new banner, it is so chick and feminine, it really reminds me of you. I also spot some Chanel glosses which are lovely! And thanks for the lovely and encouraging comments, they make me smile! :)

Catherine said...

Very pretty new header!! :D

Jian said...

AHhh! Your header banner is PERFECT! =D It really is so pretty!

Wowweee.

gio said...

I love the new header! It's very pretty!!

fuzkittie said...

Very pretty!! You're very welcome Jess! :]

aniegeek said...

Wooo, purdy! I spy some lunasol and p&j, so nice! :D

Popular Posts