Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tagged by Jamilla: What does your blogger habitat look like?

I was tagged by Jamilla and asked to show a picture of where I blog and describe some details about my blogger habitat!

Ok, so here is the desk, I usually blog at - yes, I did tidy up a bit before taking the picture, hehe... (btw, why does the screen look so blue in the photo?). In case the bf uses this computer for gaming, I'm blogging on the bed with the laptop. ;)


Here are the rules of the tag

1.Once you are tagged, post a picture of where you blog.
2.Feel free to tell us a little about your space, or explain certain items in more detail. Or not.
3.Link back to Daddy Likey's original post.
4.Tag five other bloggers to show their blogspots.


Here are the answers to some questions

~ What are you wearing right now?
A pink Tommy Hilfiger Denim T-Shirt and comfortable 7/8 pants

~ What's the last thing you read/are currently reading?

A script about Shakespeare for a exam

~ Do you nap a lot?
Only when I have to work - it's in the afternoons for about half an hour

~ Who was the last person you hugged?
The bf

~ What's your current obsession/addiction?
Cosmetics (not only current obsession, haha...) and beauty blogging

~ What's for dinner?
Instant Kimchi Noodle Soup or Rice Vermicelli Soup

~ What was the last thing you bought?

Face cotton pads from the drugstore

~ What are you listening to right now?
To the rain.

~ If you could have any super power, what would it be?
Hmm... beaming? *lol* I have no idea...

~ What is your favorite weather, and why?
Sunny and warm with a light breeze. Why? Because I feel most comfortable with

~ What time do you usually get up?
Usually not until 10:00h (hey, I'm a night owl!)

~ What is your most challenging goal right now?
To have an agenda. To become more rational

~ Say something to the person who tagged you:

Jamilla is a fabulous woman. She's very energetic, well-organized and helpful.

~ If you could have a house- totally paid for, fully furnished- anywhere in the
Not in the desert, not in the forest, and not in the jungle

~ Favorite vacation spot?

Taiwan, Hong Kong, Japan, UK, USA ... aww, I have ways too many places that I want travel to

~ What is your favorite item of clothing?
Comfortable pants / jeans / shorts

~ Favorite pair of shoes you keep going back to over and over, even though your closet is overflowing with a zillion others?
Ballet flats

~ Name one thing you cannot live without:

Food, haha...

~What time is bed time?

Varies (usually not till 2:00h)

~ If you could wake up anywhere tomorrow morning, where would it be?
In a hotel of the first rate with allround service, hehe...

I tag...

Eri
Innerchild
Nic Nic


Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

19 comments:

eri said...

such a neat area. i gotta go clean mine up first! hahaha. thank you for tagging me :)

fuzkittie said...

So neat! I don't have a proper desk! I sit on my couch all the time when I blog, hahaha.

izumi said...

wow i wish my desk was half that neat, hahahaa. hoping to get a larger desk.. hopefully it doesn't translate into a huger mess xD

aquaracer said...

awww, cute hk stuff!!

*Nehs* said...

so cute! :)

gingerbee said...

Wow, your desk really is neat! I should be more like you, so I won't be swimming in papers/files. Hehe :D

♡ Nic Nic ♡ said...

aww you have nice work space... thanks for tagging me :D ill def do it ;)

♥sormui♥ said...

woah! u r super duper clean!

AbcGrrrL said...

So neat!! My dining room table is covered with all my paperwork, purse, and other junk other than food. Oh yah, my cat migrated from the floor to the table!! I should push her off :)

Hana aka acutelife said...

you have the neatest desk! :D seriously! lolz..I cant live without food too XD

gio said...

wow, your desk is so neat!

DSK said...

hhahaa I agree! Your desk is very clean and neat!

-Yu- said...

such a clean area. Mine is so messy and everything is all over the place. ha ha

DSK said...

such a neat work space!

Yumeko said...

u are so tidy!!XD

Audrie said...

Jess!!!
Your desk area looks sooo clean and neat!!

Tine said...

Wow that's neat! Mine's a s**tstorm compared to yours :P

MiuMiu said...

your desk is so neat, mine is nothing like that hehe

Cristin said...

cute...cute... :]

Popular Posts