Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

THANK YOU, dear readers and fellow bloggers! ~ Blogger Friendship Award

First of all, I want to thank all my dear readers and fellow bloggers for following my blog. I have reached 110 followers by now, yay! Even though, it's just laughable compared to so many other blogs, hehe...! But everyone has to start from scratch, right? ;)

Thank you for your adherence and for cheering me up with your feedback. Can't tell you, how much I appreciate it. I'm so glad, I got to know so many lovely ladies through this blog, and hopefully, I'll meet even more fellows, to talk about everything beauty concerned, and also other adequate matters.


In order to thank you, I'll come up with a give-away soon. Don't miss it, ladies!

---

Then, I got awarded by Fuz, Eri, and PowderPuff Girl (hopefully, I did not miss anyone). Thank you so much, ladies! You are all so awesome... I feel so honored.

The rules are:
1. Take your award here.
2. Put the logo on your post.
3. Link the person who awarded you.
4. Nominate at least 7 other bloggers.
5. Add the links of those bloggers on yours.
6. Leave a message for your nominees.

Well... I'm sure nearly everyone has been tagged by now, since I'm a bit late with this post, but nonetheless, I nominate:

Anastacia
Audrie
Catherine
Ch
erie
Cheryl
Female Intuition
Gio
Innerchild
Jamilla
Jian
Melissa
Mona
Nikki
Tine

Hehe... I'm supposed to nominate at least 7 bloggers, now I have already twice as much. ;) You know, I love all of you but the list must have an end... alas!

Wish you all a great weekend and a happy Mother's Day!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

14 comments:

Anastacia said...

Awe! Thank you so much, Jess! I'm so appreciate it! Thank you <333

Catherine said...

Aww, thank you! :D

Audrie said...

aww thank you Jess for nominating me!! I will have to do this tag too!

M said...

thank you so much for the tag my love!

innerchild said...

Aaah thank you for nominating me, Jess! ;_; I feel so embarassed! I just updated my blog with the award xDDD

Askmewhats said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH *hugs* I appreciate it!!!!

CherieamourXO said...

My Dear Jess, thank you for the award! I love you!! :) I am sooo glad u we're buddies! <3

gio said...

Thanks a lot hun, I'm honoured!

♥akisalove♥ said...

hi there, I know you're already nominated but I've re-nominated you again.. haha..

http://www.akisalove.com/2009/05/awards.html

Kasumi said...

congrats on the award! You deserve one :)
yay on 110 followers :) actually it's now 112 :)

Jian said...

Ahh...thanks for the nomination! =D

I think I should take a leaf out of your book. You must be doing something (very) right to have 113 followers!

angie519 said...

Hahha yeah I always nominate more too =P, well I'm always too lazy and just nominate everyone haha.

Melissa said...

Thank you! Sorry I got back to you so late!

Cris said...

I gave you this too :-P :).
Congrats ^_^.

Popular Posts