Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Tagged by Fuz

I got tagged by Fuz! Actually, I wanted to do the questions yesterday right after the shower, but then I got so tired that I just fell into the bed, hehe...

So here we go now!

~ What is your current obsession?
Japanese makeup I think (it's all Fuz' fault!)
.

~ What is your weirdest obsession?

Plucking every single hair on my arms and back of the hands... weird enough, hm?


~ What's your favorite comfort food?

Everything fatty and spicy.

~ What would make today special?

If the mother of the bf calls and tells me I can have day-off tomorrow (May the 1st is a holiday here in Austria)
.

~ What would you like to learn to do?

Cooking Chinese food.

~ What's the last thing you bought?

DIOR Diorshow Black Out Waterproof Mascara & CHANEL Rouge Allure Laque.

~What are you listening to right now?

To the wind from outside the window.

~ What is your favorite weather?

Cloudless and warm.

~ What is your most challenging goal right now?

Resist buying so much cosmetics, and save some more instead.

~ What do you think about the person who tagged you?

I think Fuz is a joyful, talented, and oh so lovable person with a great taste for makeup and style
.

~ If you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?

Ehmm, honestly I can't imagine anyone... I think I like being myself.

~ If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Taiwan. Because I haven't been there for 10 years now, and I'd love to see my relatives over there again, and of course because of all the Asian cosmetics and I miss the yummy food there, hehe...

~ Which language do you want to learn?

Japanese. For I'm a big fan of Detective Conan anime series, and it sounds so weird in German/English
.

~ What do you look for in a friend?

Honesty, trust and laughter
.

~ Who do you want to meet in person?
All my dear readers and fellow beauty bloggers.

~ If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?

On makeup of course, hehe...

~ Favorite designer?

Louis Vuitton, Chanel.


~ Do you admire anyone's style?

I think French women have a very chic and elegant style.


~ Describe your personal style

Most of the time, classy & casual.


~ What's your favorite ice cream flavor?
Italian ice cream is the best!
Hazelnut and strawberry.


~ What is your favorite makeup brand?

Dior, Shiseido, Chanel
.

~ What makeup do you use alot?

Concealer and eyebrow pencil.


I'm tagging

Popular Posts