Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

R E V I E W : SHISEIDO Pureness Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence

Someone wanted to know, how I like the SHISEIDO Pureness Pore Minimizing Cooling Essence that I got some weeks ago. So, here is the review!


As I've mentioned before, one of the biggest problems I have to deal with are enlarged pores on my nose. I can't tell you how annoyed I am by this.

That's why I'm always looking for a solution to make the pores less visible at least (since everyone knows there is no such a miracle cure for letting them shrink or even vanish).


I think this was a good buy. I definitely notice a difference. The pores do look less visible with this essence on. It smooths out, and prevents the makeup from sinking into the pores.

The lotion-like texture is nice, and leaves a light refreshing feeling on your skin. What I like most about this product is the fact it does not have that silicone feel to it, unlike many other products I've tried before concerning with this matter.

INGREDIENTS

( click on the picture to enlage )

I do recommend this product to anyone concerned with the appearance of enlarged pores, who want to make them less visible.


SHISEIDO'S PRODUCT INFORMATION

I think, that's all to be said about it. Hope this was in some way helpful for you.

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

___
Source of Product Information:
shiseido-europe.com


6 comments:

Jamilla Camel said...

Thanks for the review!! I have some big pores on the very tip of my nose, despite having dry skin, and makeup is always settling into them.

I will look for this at Duty Free..thank you for enabling me--that was very useful!!

Catherine said...

I have trouble with pores on my nose as well... I will look this up at Sephora next time I stop by. =)

Askmewhats said...

wonderful product! Hmm..I am so lucky pores are not my problem, my problem is super dry skin and some allergy spots :D

Kasumi said...

I will look into it too. Is this a temp fix or does it reduce the appearance over time as well?

angie519 said...

I remember I tried this once! It does work quite well!

If you're very bothered by large, prominent pores, do you use a weekly or bi-weekly scrub? I find that my Kiehl's microdermabrasion scrub works really really well to re-surface my skin. My pores look much better now! La Mer makes a really good scrub too!

cheryl said...

wow thanks for showing us this product!

Popular Posts