Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Friday, April 3, 2009

Let's Swap?!

Hi everyone!
I just wanted to let you know, that I would like to swap. So, anyone who likes to swap with me, just contact me via e-mail, oki? You will find my e-mail address in the right sidebar!

I have mentioned some products that I would love to get, hehe... (see above!). But you can also suggest me products that you think, I might like as well. So yeah, hope to hear from you! ;)

Yours,
Jess

EDIT: 4/15/09
I deleted the sticky post with the list of products.

11 comments:

smilecusiluvu said...

hey where are you located?? cause I would love to swap and I can get mufe stuff here in the states but I want to try some asian products dont know if you can get it there =p

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

i'm trying to get MUFE Eyeliber in Matte Black too but the SA told me they are out of stocks...

Tine said...

I'd love to do a swap with you; unfortunately here in Melbourne, I have none of what you asked for :(

Anyhoos, if there's anything you wanna try from Australia, gimme a holler ;)

Mimi/Maria said...

hiii =)

do you have bobbi brown and mac in your area?

i think i can find MAKEUP FOR EVER Aqua Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil #00L Matte Black
and #01L Star Black

fuzkittie said...

Does Austria have its own makeup lines??

Ladyfei♡ said...

i'd love to swap with u too, but nothing GOOD here in australia i tell you.. =( you should swap with the americans lol..

we dont have mufe ;_; and ugh... i wanna go to us or japan only to buy cosme lol..

Jenn said...

dude(tte) you're in austria?! i never knew that, that's so crazy interesting. are you an exchange student there or is it your native country? (hope you don't mind me asking)

cheryl said...

hi jess you're in austria? haha...i'm your neighbour, u know, that 3rd world european country called ITALY lol... i would love to know if u have "annemarie borlind" where u're located.

gio said...

I'd love to swap with you, but we don't have those things here either. But if ever need anything from Italy, let me know.

Cris said...

I ended up putting some of my stuff up for swaps :D...You can take a look if you're interested :), and if you like something, just let me know ;).

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

I don't online shopping as I still prefer to do swatches before pulling out my wallet.. Hahaha... online shopping doesn't sound safe in my country anyway...

Popular Posts