Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Tag: What I'm using right now

I wasn't tagged, but after having read this on several blogs now, I felt like doing this today. Am I supposed to tag someone? Oki, then I tag everyone who reads and wants to do this (if you haven't done it already, hehe..).

  • Shampoo: FREDERIC FEKKAI Glossing Shampoo
  • Conditioner: FREDERIC FEKKAI Glossing Conditioner
  • Styling products: FREDERIC FEKKAI Glossing Cream, THE BODY SHOP Grapeseed Glossing Serum
  • Shower Gel: SHISEIDO Advanced Essential Energy Body Cleansing Lotion
  • Body moisturizer: CLINIQUE Water Therapy Whipped Body Cream
  • Deodorant: -
  • Fake Tan: - (love to have fair skin)
  • Cleanser: KANEBO Sensai Silk Cleansing Milk + KANEBO Sensai Silk Creamy Soap
  • Moisturizer: SHISEIDO The Skincare Day Moisture Protection + SHISEIDO Night Moisture Recharge
  • Eye makeup remover: SHISEIDO The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover
  • Exfoliator: DIOR Hydraction Hydra-Respect Exfoliating Face Scrub
  • Primer: -
  • Foundation: MAC Face and Body Foundation in C1 (not on a daily basis)
  • Foundation brush: MAC 187, Bobbi Brown Foundation Brush
  • Concealer: DIOR Diorskin Sculpt in 001
  • Powder: BENEFIT Get Even Pressed Powder, KANEBO Sensai Silk Loose Powder
  • Blusher: MAC, GUERLAIN, DIOR
  • Bronzer: -
  • Highlighter: DIOR Diorblush in 629 Lucky Pink
  • Eyeshadow base: GUERLAIN Eye Base
  • Eyeshadows: MAC, CHANEL, CLINIQUE, DIOR
  • Eyeliner: MAC Fluidline in Blitz&Glitz, ESTEE LAUDER Artist's Eye Pencil in 01 Softsmudge Black
  • Eyelash curler: TANA
  • Eyelash base: SHISEIDO Mascara Base
  • Mascara: SHISEIDO Lasting Lift Mascara
  • Lipstick: CLINIQUE Butter Shine Lipstick, DIOR Addict High Shine
  • Lipgloss: CHANEL Lèvres Scintillantes
  • Nail Colour: various
  • Perfume: CHANEL Chance Eau de Parfum

16 comments:

fuzkittie said...

How do you like the Clinique whipped body cream??

Jess said...

fuzkittie:
Oh, I just LOVE it! It has a creamy, soft and rich texture that melts into skin, without sticky residue. My dry skin loves it, since it makes my skin smooth and so baby soft. ;p

Further, I like it for not being heavily scented. It smells fresh, a bit minty, but very lightweight.

Wished, I wasn't so lazy and use it every time after shower, hehe... but yeah, I tend to skip using body moisturizer too often.

Askmewhats said...

thanks for sharing :)

CHOMSIRI said...

thanks for stopping by my blog :) also, how is the benefit get even pressed powder??

-katelyn

Jamilla Camel said...

Ooh! You high end girl..just like a true European ;-)

I love the Fekkai shampoo and conditioner...Jamal and I use travel sizes of it when we're on the road.

Jess said...

CHOMSIRI:
I love the BENEFIT Get Even Pressed Powder. It's my recent hg powder! ;)

For more information, read my review on this product (categorized under the label Benefit)

DanDanNoodles said...

yup! I wear it everyday.

Oshiya said...

thnx for sharing. it´s kind of fun to read about what other people r using. :D

Chantel Dolay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jess said...

Oshiya:
Yes, I enjoy reading other peoples' list too! ;)

Chantel Dolay:
Hi! I think both the shampoo and the conditioner are very good, but since my hair are always so dry, I have to use even richer textures.

But the shampoo and the conditioner do make my hairs feel smoother.

angie519 said...

I'm going to have to check out that Dior scrub next time!

angie519 said...

Aww thanks! Haha. I've got large pores, but I'm glad you don't see it ;) haha

Audrie said...

Oooo I spot lots of Shiseido! I'm a big fan of the brand as well. What is Tana eyelash curler? Is it a Japanese brand?

Jess said...

Audrie: Hi! Sorry for it took me so long to reply. TANA is a German brand.

It doesn't have lots of products, but the lash curler is my hg curler so far. ;)

Have tried the Shu Uemura one, but somehow there is more visible effect with the TANA one.

Isn't it weird that the praised Shu Uemura doesn't work for me?

marisol said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://linuxmemory.net

Jess said...

marisol: Hi!
Thank you for stopped by and leaving me your first comment! I'm so glad to hear that you like my blog. :)

So yeah, hope to meet you again here on my blog then! ;)

Popular Posts