Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Monday, March 16, 2009

Yay! Kreativ Blogger Award

Hello everyone! I hope, you all had a good weekend!

Today, I received my very first Blogger award by Cris of Diamond Enigma. Yay! Isn't that gorgeous?

For me, it's like a little dream come true, since I never thought, my blog would ever gain any notice or appreciation at all...


Thank you so much, Cris! I still can't find the proper words for expressing my happiness...



GUIDELINE

  • List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!
  • Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.
  • You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!

I love everything makeup and beauty related, love reading and talking about that topic, as well as sharing my thoughts and experiences with you. So yeah, that's why I started beauty blogging. And of course because of the inspiration of some fabulous beauty blogging beauties.

Just to name a few of them - Fuz of Fuzkittie, Mona of Make Me Blushhh, Nikki of Askmewhats, Aubrie by Fafinettex3, Jojoba of My Makeup Reviews, ... ohh, there are way too many!

At this point, many thanks to all my followers and readers for your support and feedback, and also to all beauty blogging beauties who never hesitate to give me useful tips and helping me out at all points. Blogging wouldn't be so awesome, if it wasn't you!


7 THINGS THAT I LOVE
  • beauty and makeup (especially high-end cosmetics)
  • my blog
  • bags (especially Louis Vuitton)
  • shopping (typically girl)
  • nice food and Italian ice-cream (I'm such a foodie, hihi...)
  • cooking and baking (especially Austrian food)
  • everything cute and girlish (especially Sanrio stuff)
  • movies

7 BLOGGERS I LOVE

(like Cris, I think it is a good idea to choose from blogs that are not so very well-known yet, since all the famous ones have surely already received tons of awards already, hihi...)

If you were not named, don't be angry with me, oki? It's so hard to decide only 7 blogs.
Have a nice day, ladies!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!


9 comments:

Ladyfei♡ said...

wah thank you so much honey~ <3 <3 <3 lov yaaaaaa~ ^^; i will make my blog better i will~

Jenn said...

Awww... thanks Jess! I'm honoured!! :)

Ladyfei♡ said...

im so sorryyy!!! i put the wrong comment to you >_< sorry! anyways thanks hehe! innocent? =) everyone said i look older thn my age.. sob

Askmewhats said...

thank you so much for the mention hunny, that is so sweet of you! i am touched!!!

eri said...

omg! such an honor!!!!
i never thought i'd recieve a blogger award! hahaha.
thank you so much jess!

Cris said...

You're welcome ^_^. Your blog really deserves this, it's one of my faves :D and you're very Kreativ :-P ;).

Bunnie said...

Aww, thanks so much, Jess! Your blog is lovely as well!! :) XOXO

CherieamourXO said...

My Dear Jess!!!

Thank you so much for the award!! I appreciate it girly!! :) U are so sweet!

Love ya,
Cherie <3

angie519 said...

Haha I use to do that, but now I still feel bad picking a select few so I just leave each tag/award by award everyone haha, lazy I know haha.

I've never tried Austrian food! Must try!

Popular Posts