Hello everyone! I hope, you all had a good weekend!
Today, I received my very first Blogger award by Cris of Diamond Enigma. Yay! Isn't that gorgeous?
For me, it's like a little dream come true, since I never thought, my blog would ever gain any notice or appreciation at all...
Thank you so much, Cris! I still can't find the proper words for expressing my happiness...
- List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love!
- Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won.
- You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ!
I love everything makeup and beauty related, love reading and talking about that topic, as well as sharing my thoughts and experiences with you. So yeah, that's why I started beauty blogging. And of course because of the inspiration of some fabulous beauty blogging beauties.
Just to name a few of them - Fuz of Fuzkittie, Mona of Make Me Blushhh, Nikki of Askmewhats, Aubrie by Fafinettex3, Jojoba of My Makeup Reviews, ... ohh, there are way too many!
At this point, many thanks to all my followers and readers for your support and feedback, and also to all beauty blogging beauties who never hesitate to give me useful tips and helping me out at all points. Blogging wouldn't be so awesome, if it wasn't you!
7 THINGS THAT I LOVE
- beauty and makeup (especially high-end cosmetics)
- my blog
- bags (especially Louis Vuitton)
- shopping (typically girl)
- nice food and Italian ice-cream (I'm such a foodie, hihi...)
- cooking and baking (especially Austrian food)
- everything cute and girlish (especially Sanrio stuff)
7 BLOGGERS I LOVE
(like Cris, I think it is a good idea to choose from blogs that are not so very well-known yet, since all the famous ones have surely already received tons of awards already, hihi...)
- Jamilla Camel of Makeup For Professional Asian Women
- Cheryl of Lost in Beauty
- Ladyfei of Pandablush
- Bunnie of Bunnie
- Cherie of Cherie Bossa
- Eri of a little bit of everything
- Jen of Lipglosseater
Have a nice day, ladies!
Stay Ohh... pretty!