Bulletin Board

11/02/2011
This blog has moved, and will not be updated anymore! Head over to my new blog www.ohhpretty.com!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

R E V I E W : THE BODY SHOP Grapeseed Glossing Serum

Today, I'm going to do a product review of the The Body Shop Glossing Serum, since this is one of my favorite products currently, and I haven't ever talked about hair products yet. So here we go!


WHAT IT IS

It is a serum for dull / frizzy hair, that is supposed to moisturise and smooth with grapeseed oil.


WHAT IT DOES
I have really dry hair, thus I always need products with a rich and nourishing texture. This serum really adds shine to my dull hair, and also tames the unruliness.

Unlike many other products like this, this serum doesn't only sit on top of your hair, or make the hair look or feel oily - like you haven't washed your hair for ages, while they are freshly washed.


HOW TO USE
Apply it to towel-dried or dry hair. I sweep about 5 drops on to my blow-dried hair with special attention to the dry ends.
Use more, if you have longer hair. But a little goes a long way.

THE VERDICT

I love this product. Great texture that does not only sit on top of your hair, but really does nourish the hair. Also like the convenient pump bottle.

This is my second bottle now, and I'll always repurchase it (except for I find something even better one day, hehe...). So, if you have dry and dull hair too, I highly recommend this to you.

THE BODY SHOP'S PRODUCT INFORMATION

Best if you want to: Get great shine with a glossing and hydrating serum that leaves your locks smooth, sleek and shiny and is easily washed out.

Best for: dull or frizzy hair

How it works:
  • Grapeseed oil, which is rich in essential fatty acids, helps to protect the hair shaft from moisture loss by coating it, and also smoothes the hair.
  • Community Trade sesame oil moisturizes and conditions hair, adding softness and shine.
  • A high-performance formula contains oils that do not cause build-up on the hair.

That's it, ladies. Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed!

Stay pretty!
Stay Ohh... pretty!

___
Source of Product Information: thebodyshop-usa.com


12 comments:

eri said...

ooh! i want to check this product out! i'm always looking for good glossing products!!! i've been using paul mitchell's super skinny serum! i like that one. it smells nice ;p

Anastacia said...

Thanks for this information! I want that stuff more and more! I need to got it :)))

fuzkittie said...

Wish I had dryer hair sometimes.. hahaha

Askmewhats said...

Wow, never thought of looking into TBS products for hair...thanks for this review!

CherieamourXO said...

I love the body shop! I used to work there! :)

Syn@3sTh3sI@ said...

I used to buy this product too... i find it quite good but I'm still prefer Biolage hair conditioner spray... it really gives me glowy and healthy hair that no other brands can be comparable...

Jess said...

CherieamourXO:
Hey cutie, I hope you are reading this! I wanted to tell you that I have problems with leaving you comments on your blog.

I've been trying for 2 days now, but it doesn't seem to work. :(

[ miss hazel ] said...

I have TBS's Leave in DEtangler? blueberries one. haha it has been sitting in my toilet for yearss! well almost 2 years now. I buy lotsa hair products but im too lazy to use them! XD

shy said...

Oh, yeah I`m loving this oil! <3

Catherine said...

Ooh, have you tried the Fekkai glossing serum and if so how do you think the two compare? I have the Fekkai, but I don't like the squeeze tube. Always forget to use it, lol.

angie519 said...

I hate glossing products that make my hair look oily when it's not!

This sounds great! Thanks!! I adore grapeseed oil!

swati said...

I think it will help me a lot....I am surely gonna pick it soon...

Popular Posts